• Register Today It's free!

Anyone in south jersey????

Newcboots

Reaction score
City, State
Voorhees, New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT Explorer
IM nt ready to go yet, but this summer im lookin forward to light trails :) im in voorhees near atco, and i used to go hard but no im taking it easy :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yep im in cinnaminson, practically live in the atco woods on the weekend. and have a bunch of friends from voorhees wouldnt be surprised if ive met you before. hit me up sometime names tom, even if your rig isnt ready you can come trailing with us sometime. ill pm you my number.

yo guys i'm from willliamstown,, and i got out in atco alot.. def looking to go out..i have an 00 explorer with 2in lift and 31 mt's

Live in Bellmawr as of the past few months but grew up living on the border of Wharton down the street from the raceway. I'm out there usually 3-4 times a week mostly nights.

I'm in bellmawr too. got a gold 97 ex.

i am in mt holly and i go out when ever my rig is not broke lol but i am thinkin about sellin my ranger for the rite price lol

whn the hell are we getting together to hit the trails

I may be going to NC this weekend, so I may not be able to do anything till the following. I'll do a little mill run tommorrow night if anyone wants to.

dam i work til 11 on tuesday.. im tryna go out tonight or wednesday

I'm in bellmawr too. got a gold 97 ex.

Are you right near the water tower? I don't want to say the road name just incase you don't want people to know where you are, but I'm right on Murray.

I'm guessing it's teh same one I always see on Farragut?. If so next time your out and I'm passing I'll stop. I got a POS light blue/silver 1st gen. usually dirty from cruising Wharton.

for the record.. forget body lifts

lol, told you. I did one on my 99 yukon. directions said 3-4 hours. took 14. I have been tempted to buy one for the EX but I'm afraid if I put that much time, or more , into another vehicle I'll be paying child support the starting the following month.

im doin mine this weekend if the weather holds up, im budgeting 8 hours or so with some of the prep work already done. My time estimates never seem to be close however.

Haha yea buddy ..lol

im doin mine this weekend if the weather holds up, im budgeting 8 hours or so with some of the prep work already done. My time estimates never seem to be close however.

best advice i can give is go slow on the body bolts. if it starts gettiong tight just wrench it back and forth a few times. If it takes 30 mins to take a bolt out it's still a whole of alot quicker than a bolt broken in the body. My yukon is spotless of rust but the 3/8 bolts were corroded down to maybe a 1/4" or thinner, so over a few lbs of pressure and snap!!!

yea i already broke one, i let them soak with pb for a few days and was able to loosen most of them but one was rusted so bad it just snapped now im gunna have to hassle with drilling it.

not fun at all. I reccomend very good drill bits and a bad ass drill. We went through 2 good bits getting the opne bolt out on the yukon. We cut an access hole out to get to the nutsert and just ended up drill it out to the point where we could nut&bolt the new hardware. got all of the drill shavings out and painted the hole with rustoleum. hoping this will be enough to prevent future rust. I'm curious to how your bumper relocation brackets match up. If they match up well, then I may (big maybe) install a BL opn my explorer. Something about 20 year old bolts with 20 winters on them makes me think deeply on this though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yea ive got a bad a$$ drill just have to get some good bits so im not too worried, sorry not gunna be able to tell you how the bumpers line up im making tube bumpers. If the BL gets put on this weekend ill probably be making them mid april when im off for spring break.

Back