1. Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Attackgirl

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by attackgirl, October 25, 2013.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. attackgirl

attackgirl New Member

City, State:
    Originally from Mi. Retired Military currently in Northern VA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2002 Ford Explorer Sport
    Hello Everyone. I am a retired military pilot trying to prep my new "LuvShack" 1999 Fleetwood Bounder 38S for my cross country travels. I dream of the salmon runs in Alaska and have never seen the grand canyon. I have a beautiful blue 2002 Explorer Sport Trac 4x4 and my "Sanctuary" a 24ft Maxum boat and "Charlene" my sweet black Honda Fury. I am trying to figure out how to pack all my toys for travel. I think I will have to leave the boat. But ...I can strap my kayaks to the top of my Sport Trac and maybe find a way to put Charlene in the back of the bed which is too short for Charlene's 71.2 inches. I have put 3 transmissions in the Sport Trac and 1 transfer case. So anyone I am open to guidance. If there was a way to take them all I would. If I could dual hitch Charlene behind the Love Shack sideways between either the boat or truck I will. Or hitch up the truck and a one wheel lift tow mount on the back of the truck for Charlene I will. Right now I am in planning, trouble shooting mode. So all options open. Please send ideas. Of course I want the least expensive safest way possible. It will be me and older women so I dont need drama or stress.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Brooklyn, NY
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars