• Register Today It's free!

Austin, TX

EvoSplash©

Reaction score
City, State
suburb of Austin, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT
Saturday's a lot of people meet up at Northcross mall. There have been a LOT of imports, but we're slowing getting more and more trucks out there.

Anyone else in the Austin/CenTex area?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I might be out there tonight. So the new carshow location is Northcross at Burnet and Anderson? K, I should be there every so often.

Yeah, you should see them all around there around 8 or so I think, most show up around 10. It looks like we're going to be stuck at the shop tonight, but we should definitely be back out there next week.

I'm coming into town next weekend, I might be passing by there at about that time (won't be in my X, unfortunately)...Any particular place you guys are gonna be? Evo, what "suburb" do you live in?

I just moved from Bastrop to NY. I wish I would of known about that when I still lived there. Oh well.

When I was in school here, there used to always be the Sat night gathering at Circuit City Gateway. It moved sometimes due to police pressure, but that's where it was most of the time. It wasn't unusual for there to be 1000+ vehicles there. People would go there to show off their rides, chat, or meet up for illegal racing. It seems it's moved to Northcross Mall now.

TwoTone, email me and I'll give you my phone #, give me a ring and we can hang out. Next Sat I have a formal to go to, so I wont be able to cruise.

TwoToneFordExpl, I live in Leander.

When I first got down here we used to always go to the Antique Mall in Round Rock, once Outback Steakhouse moved in there though in pretty much ruined. I heard that "meet" was going on for 20+ years there.

Someone said most of the Street Rodders are hanging out at the Hobby Lobby in Round Rock now. Not sure how many others are hanging out up there or anywhere else....

Alec, I'll e-mail you on sunday and get your number off ya...

Evo, ahhhh, Leander. I used to play 'em in high school (I went to Dripping Springs High..)

There's also a small meeting of them in south Austin in Oak Hill. Right in front of an Albertson's at about 10 on sat. nights too. It's not that big, but I've seen a few mean vette's, old gt500's, and old rodders. That one is right by where I live. I'll keep in touch till then...

Back