1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Autocad question regarding text

Discussion in 'Exploring everything under the sun!!' started by jasonb, December 13, 2004.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. jasonb

jasonb Jackstand Wheeler Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
      Suwanee, GA
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '99 Sport 4x4
      Ok cad guys.. Got a question. How do you make text into polylines or can you? I'm doing some stuff that will need to get lasercut and I want to put some text in there to get cut out. I've had some luck with a few fonts by doing them in Illustrator and importing in but this isn't working with all fonts. I need to make everything a polyline so the machine will see it as one and cut it. Can I do that somehow? This seems like a simple thing to do.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. AgentStarks

AgentStarks Active Member

City, State:
      San Diego, CA
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '99 Explorer Eddie Bauer