Badlands Attica, Indiana June 16-18 Chat Thread | Page 20 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Badlands Attica, Indiana June 16-18 Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time is not on my side though... I have not touched my truck now in a week... as long as it's drivable... :thumbsup: I'll be there

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Heck... I'm trying to bring the Ranger -- and it is still sitting in the driveway without a motor, axles, or suspension... :D

Of course, if I don't get it done, I'll just wheel the 'Sploder. :roll:

how many people are driving up. that my latest decsion. to drive or trailer

if my dad cant get a trailor, then i'm driving.... but i'm hoping he can get ahold of one.

Burns said:
how many people are driving up. that my latest decsion. to drive or trailer

If you want, you can meet us in Louisville and caravan the rest of the way together. Let me know. We can even host you overnight if you want to make it a 2 day trip. Your call...

well that is a good idea. that way i probly will not get lost.lol i want to trailer because of my tires but i dont know if i can get a traailor

Im drivin

when are u guys leaving out this would be great for me to do

I'm not exactly sure yet... We're still discussing it. Likely Friday night after work so we can be there and ready for Saturday morning. It is about 4 hours from Louisville, so that would still put us there at the end of daylight for camp setup if we get rolling at a decent hour.

well i would like to meet up with you guys. leaving at that time will be great. so are u guys staying with atticacamping.com. i am thinking of getting a room down there

Ok, whats going on here. . .Moab was on Mothers Day, and I just realized that this run is going to be on Fathers Day. My parents are going to think I'm avoiding them. :eek: :confused:

thats odd that its falling on both days

I never realized that either. :eek:

I assume there are open seats available.. I'm trying to scrounge money for airfare to Indiana. I assume Indianapolis International Airport is the closest.

Blee I will have an open set it you need a ride, actually I will have 2 for anyone else who wants a ride.

Eric

mechanix said:
Blee I will have an open set it you need a ride, actually I will have 2 for anyone else who wants a ride.

Eric

Thanks I'm trying to convince myself that I can afford it. Roughly $228 plus fees/taxes for airfare roundtrip but then I have to take into account a rental car and its fees.

well i'm 99% sure that i'm not making it now. my front lockerstarted acting up and i couldnt turn and started snapping cv's like nothing. so, i dropped the diff and cut the CV's, so all i have is 2wd now. o well. maybe i'll make the 15th or 20th anniversary. my truck should have 4wd back by then.

Well I forgot ExplorerNJ's wedding is the same weekend.. Whoops..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back