BBQ_HotDogs | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BBQ_HotDogs

aldive

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLT
Ronnie got me some parking light plugs with extra wire. A first class man and a good friend.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ronnie sent me some cupholders. Thye were new (as promised), and shipped promptly via USPS Priority mail.
Thanks!
Karl

I also bought a set of cup holders from Ronnie. They were delivered priority USPS right after he received my payment. Thanks again Ronnie! :thumbsup:

Joe

A quick payment from Ronnie and the Sonus pads were on their way. He's a good egg. :thumbsup:

I just bought a grille from Ronnie, it came the other day. He made sure it was packed well to make the trip, boy was it! :confused: I now have more styrofoam peanuts than I know what to do with!

Joe

I just bought an SCT flasher from him. Its just as he promised. Original box, instructions, and even the sticker. Very nice guy to deal with.

Oh yeah, it was bubble wrapped and had packing peanuts too. :D :p

Thanks Ronnie :thumbsup:

I have dealth with him before and it was the as last time this time. I really like the cluster i can't wait to get it in.

Yo Ron
The EE S.C brand new in the box is perfect, many thx ;)

Bought an alternator from him. Great to deal with. Sorry for any hassle I may have caused with shipping. Thanks Ronnie:)

:thumbsup: I purchased a set of NuImage Guage Faces from Ron and they were new as promised. The transaction was fast and easy ..... thanks Ron !! :D

Who is ronnie??

aldive said:
Who is the thread about?
Vlad the Impaler
Last I saw Ron was at the Ballagio last Sat night, Playing Baccarat in his M.Jackson outfit :confused:

Back