beats the hell outta the ford 500!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

beats the hell outta the ford 500!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It looks like a Ford engineer took a picture of an RX-8 to the bathroom with him... and well, use your immagination. The GT stays at the top of my "If I ever win the lottery" wishlist. ;)

I see Volvo influence personally :)

GT=real
this thing = concept

Besides the RX-8 is an AMAZING car.

I see the Chrysler Crossfire influence...

RX8 sure is amazing :puke: Sorry.... I hate the truck doors...

Isnt the X fire mostly a Benzo SLK? hahaha

So this thing is a MazdolvoDdymlerBenz!

Looks like a Hyundai Tibouran(sp) with a stretched cab. but i think the hyundai tiburon(sp) looks good except for the hyundai logo.

Hmmm.... integrated beaver ventilation system?

17.jpg

Hmmm maybe that beaver ventilator has some promise. Instead of blowing on the beaver suck air past it. The discharge air then could be routed to the engine where it would be burned and expelled as exhaust. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAA

Rick said:
Hmmm.... integrated beaver ventilation system?

That's to keep your junk from sticking to your legs on a hot summer day.lol

If they made it round, it could be a great cup holder! lol

hey that looks comfortable!

[Knight Rider music playing] KIT: "Now Michael, your recent over use of the beaver cooler is causing some irratic driver behavior" [/knight rider music]

at least it still has the wheel mounted plastic ford oval :)

Rick said:
Hmmm maybe that beaver ventilator has some promise. Instead of blowing on the beaver suck air past it. The discharge air then could be routed to the engine where it would be burned and expelled as exhaust. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAA
that was a good idea
I'm sure some beavers would throw a MIL though

you guys, I think it is a methane gas recycler- air purifier vent
You know, so nobody has to crack a window and give themselves away

410Fortune said:
Isnt the X fire mostly a Benzo SLK? hahaha

So this thing is a MazdolvoDdymlerBenz!

The Crossfire is indeed a last generation MB SLK under the skin. That's why the dang thing still has reticulating-ball steering; talk about old school.

Rick the Rx-8 is jsut a drivers car thats all, the back seat is completely worthless thus making the suicide doors worthless.

But man it sure scoots around a track! The styling is not for everyone, but $$$ for $$$ it is a great car. If they put a turbo in it you would have a hell-of-a-rocket.

my dad picked up a 88 Turbo II RX-7 new in 88, added a few psi and couple other little tricks. That sucker was friggin FAST!!

The suicide doors are ugly... closed. They screw up the lines of the car.

I drove it when we were out looking at the Mach 1 and WRX STI. We made the right choice :D If we put a supercharger on the Mach it would be making 450hp with no other mods.

Hey I would take the stang as well, I too have driven a Rx-8, tons if fun, light and nimble, but lacking the serious power, the STI is too "cute" for me :) I have a problem feeling safe in a small light car anymore....too many years in trucks now I think.

Some of those cars are nice.......but I'll stick with my LS.

That concept car is stupid ugly! The Crossfire is butt ugly IMO too! Total barf to me. :thumbdwn:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There is definately something to be said about having all of that material in front of you, comforting, sort of.

As far as power, there is no replacement for displacemnt. A 2L is what pepsi comes in, not an engine.

Back