Best $400-$500 Deck

VairKing

Midwest-Xplorer Member
Reaction score
City, State
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 EB V8 AWD
What do you guys think is the best deck I can get for $400-$500? Right now Im kinda leaning on the Pioneer DEH-P8400MP, but am still considering options...Here is what it has to have:

MP3 compatable
3 sets of preouts, prefrebly 4 volt or higher
Decent crossovers/adjustments

What are everybodys thoughts, and what are you guys runnin for HUs?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Go with the Pioneer Premier DEH-P740 or the DEH-P840. I use the Premier stuff and it comes with a better warranty and more features. Right around the same price as the regular Pioneer stuff. If you need any help there is a stereo shop in my town that I have connections with....if you want me to check prices just let me know. Good Luck.

im a huge fan of clarion head units. you could get a really nice one for what you have to spend. I also had a pioneer and liked it alot.

I have the pioneer DEH-p7400 i think.. or the 7300.. not sure tho... i allways loved alpine.. but ever since i got this pioneer i love it... i would never ask for anything more... it is great.... you can set everything to what u want... from the sub's to the mids.. i really like it ... i say go with pioneer..

Mike

Sony HU's are really POWERFULL they are about 23x4 RMS for the average Sony line. I really like the Pioneer DEHP8400MP and you can find it for $390!! It has a fold out face that shows more controlls

http://cardiscountstereos.com/Catalog Page.asp?Product+#=DEHP8400MP

And you can always do price checks if you wanna order from Sounddomain, thezeb, i think Crutchfield.

Here I thought you were looking for advice on building a deck to your house:(

Sorry Dave, I think that would cost a bit more that 4-500 ;)

Back