1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Blank radio display fix recommendation

Discussion in 'Explorer Audio & Navigation' started by unluky, December 22, 2004.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. unluky

unluky New Member

City, State:
      Hallsville, Missouri
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1999 Limited
      Hello - New member and first post.

I just bought a 99 limited with the MACH system and the display went blank in about 3 days. I found this site and read my eyes out and stumbled up on this link for Pacific Audio. I contacted him and sent it to him for repair.

It was $60 (plus $10 for 3rd day return shipping) and he got it back out to me the same day. Lifetime warrenty on the display and he cleans and lubes everything while he is in there. Can't beat a deal like that.

I just wanted to put the information out there for anyone who has been fixing theirs every month or is not able to solder their own up.

His name was Trevor and the website is http://www.pacificaudiotech.com and his email address is tswilcox@pacificaudiotech.com.

Service was top notch.

Matt

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. bergen7757

bergen7757 New Member

City, State:
      atl, ga
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      02 xlt
      Agree

Just had Trevor fix my dad's 00 explorer radio. Great job and fast!:thumbsup::thumbsup: