blinker and 4way flasher problems?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

blinker and 4way flasher problems??

superboat

Reaction score
City, State
longisland newyork
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 AWD mountaineer
hey whats going on guys,i got a 5.0 97 mercury mountaineer awd v8 i need some help with my blinkers and 4 way flashers.about a week ago my my trailer plug wires touched each other and sparked when i was putting a new plug on.i poped a fuse so i replaced it.now i got nothing,no blinkers or 4way flashers.im going upstate to do some snowmobiling in a few weeks and gotta figure this out,any help advise pic diagrams of the wiring would help so much.you guys talked and helped me threw my transfer case issues like it was nothing about a year ago:thumbsup: and i know u guys can help me out with this!thanks
edd

hey whats going on guys,i got a 5.0 97 mercury mountaineer awd v8 i need some help with my blinkers and 4 way flashers.about a week ago my my trailer plug wires touched each other and sparked when i was putting a new plug on.i poped a fuse so i replaced it.now i got nothing,no blinkers or 4way flashers.im going upstate to do some snowmobiling in a few weeks and gotta figure this out,any help advise pic diagrams of the wiring would help so much.you guys talked and helped me threw my transfer case issues like it was nothing about a year ago:thumbsup: and i know u guys can help me out with this!thanks
edd

Wiring diagrams:
Auto - Online Repair Info
http://search.ebscohost.com/
ID: rrcc
PW: rebsco
Select: Auto Repair Reference Center
Fill in: Find Your Vehicle
Follow prompts down to Wiring Diagrams.

Back