1. Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Dismiss Notice

Bluetooth Transmitter

Discussion in '2020 Sync 3 / In Vehicle Technology' started by Rick Wozniak, February 12, 2020.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. Rick Wozniak

Rick Wozniak New Member

City, State:
    Saint Augustine, fl
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2020 Explorer XLT
    I need to be able to play the many CDs I have in my 2020 Explorer. One option is a Bluetooth Transmitter that would sync my CD Player with the SUV stereo. This seems like a good solution, but the first one I bought has an issue with Sync 3 Bluetooth.
    Has anyone bought a Bluetooth Transmitter that will sync with Sync 3 Bluetooth?

I realize I could burn all my CDs to USB Thumb Drives, but that is a lot of effort plus the cost of the drives.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. peterk9

peterk9 Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Ottawa, Ontario area
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2020 Aviator Reserve II
    Callsign:
    VE3
    Welcome to the Forum Rick,:wave:

Peter