Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Body Lift

Discussion in 'Shocks, Suspensions, Lift Kits' started by riverojo, September 19, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. riverojo

riverojo New Member

City, State:
      miami, fl
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2001 XLS
      Im trying to find a body lift for my 2001 XLS 2WD. I've looked and I can't seem to find one. Any help would be appreciated

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. BonesDT

BonesDT Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Westchester, NY
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      Red '99 Sport SOHC 4x4
      they dont make one yet. you need to get the Performance Accessories 2" or 3" body lift for the Ranger. It's part number PA-883. It just needs a few modifications to fit the explorer. your biggest problem will be the bumper brackets. I just bought got mine this week from JCWhitney for $155 with shipping.http://mudmarine.tripod.com/3bodyliftinstall/index.html
      since you have a 2001, this link should be perfect for you.