• Register Today It's free!

body panel stickers

JayR

Reaction score
City, State
Annapolis, Md
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 Xplr Sport
Ok, ive been looking into getting some vinal(sp) stickers for my truck. My delema is, what is a good contrast color with green?? I have a green 92 sport. I was thinking safron(orange yellow) or gray. or mabe yelloow. any ideas?? anyone who wants to see a pic of my plans just ask im using photoshopt to make it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by JayR
Ok, ive been looking into getting some vinal(sp) stickers for my truck. My delema is, what is a good contrast color with green?? I have a green 92 sport. I was thinking safron(orange yellow) or gray. or mabe yelloow. any ideas?? anyone who wants to see a pic of my plans just ask im using photoshopt to make it

GOLD would look great on green.

I like silver and green, or a gray as you said.

u should use safron, it really stands out

Heres the pics

Ok here is the grafix in gray. Now I cut this offa nother picture and super imposed it on my rig. Looks ok. but colors are gray or safron??? which. Also are the pictures of the bumpers, roof rack and nerfs that are planed for this summer. please let me know i need your imput Im starting to be partial to the safron, anyone else??
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

I really like the look of those grapics you have superimposed on there now. Looks sweet.

it looks good but the yellow kinda makes it stand out over the truck still looks good with safron

I REALLY like those graphics you superimposed on there, I think they look reall good. I would ge those graphics and match everything up to it in grey. I think it looks a lot smoother that way so you dont have a huge contrast. If you are going to go with the safron I would suggest changing that graphic to match.

i am with 4whellin get the decals to match the other doodads for a "monochromatic two-tone"hehehe did you understand that my wording is goofy

WHOH! THOSE ARE REALLY COOL RUNNING BOARDS! I like the roof rack too! where did you get them!!!

Yea if i did the roof racka nd other stuff, it would all be the same color or monocromatic(same color in different shades) Please keep the information comming, Im thinking of using my truck for shows this summer. Goto the polls part of the forum and vote for the color. I also had an idea of a royal blue. any other ideas?

I think that safron looks awesome-I would do that on everything, including the stickers-that would look sweet

Back