boss snow plow?

Mrooney322

Reaction score
City, State
White plains
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006ford explorer
hey everyone,
before i get started i would first off like to point out that i am aware that our 3rd gens aren't meant to plow. now with that said i did see one in my area sporting a BOSS snowplow chassis mount. boss does not list having a plow for our vehicles and was wondering if anyone else has seen a boss setup on a 3rd gen or has any information on what kind of plow it is, or more specifically is ait a light duty or ATV/UTV application.
thanks in advance

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I looked really quick and if I had to guess, I'd say it was a plow for a UTV that he adapted to work on the Explorer. Wouldn't hurt to stop and ask him for more information?

If you can attach a plow to something with the proper power/traction, it can be a plowing machine:thumbsup:

i just spoke to them and with the weight of their plow setups the lightest one is their straight blade plow, which would require a custom mounted receiver on the ex.

i haven't seen him around to stop and ask, but if and when i do i am seriously considering doing it when i get my next ex

Look up Fisher plows They have one for the explorer's. It's called the homesteader.

was it on a 3rd gen? my buddy has one on his 2nd gen, forest green

no it was on a white or silver 3rd gen

Back