box and speakers | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

box and speakers

Volfenhags do not suck for the money. My friend bought 2 on ebay for like 130 bucks and a jbl 1200.1 amp and they pound. There is no problem with to many watts or anything. They take it just fine. You can hear it from far away and it sounds decent too. I would recommend them if you are on a budget. But they definetely arent near the top. If you got the money, get JL :) I had 2 w3's and they POUNDED!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Chris how much are you trying to sell that box for? Dont ask me how much I would pay or anything like that. You know what you want for it. I am just curious. Thanks

Visonik and MA Audio are both the same manufactur. Visonik is just their step up models

well now budget bass, i know that,
my first system was 2-profile 12", profile 600sx, mtx box, total: around 300, nice bass, nice sound rattled stuff pretty good, (headlights dimmed very slightly).

current: MA audio synergy class x amp ($310) feeding 750 watts to a rockford hx2 15" in R/T box ($360)
i hit 136.6 with this set up, not much for a 15, but got me third at a local competition. Thats s little over 500, but if ya got a cheaper amp, there ya go, good sound quality , and ((((BASS)))) !! (headlights almost go out!)

if ya got $180 extra id be glad to sell ya the Rock w/box
still workin on pics of it. Da** walmart photo center!

Later guys,
PS thanks for pickin the MA synergy 15" Leenjen, thats what i want to get.

Thats a NICE box, I would make the buy if I had the CA$H, but I have to buy some new shocks, and springs. :( DARN!

I am gonna talk to my brother see what he thinks. His system was recently stolen so he may be in the market. I would but I am about as borke as it gets. D@mn this college stuff.

I'm thinking about getting an R/T box, one of the ones from sounddomain. Are they pretty nice? I'm going to get one of the MDF ones (particle board for me). I was just looking for a little insight. Thanks.

Back