Brochure Coupon? How long to receive? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Brochure Coupon? How long to receive?

I did this and so far I have received 3 brochure's (for different cars) but no $750 private cash incentive. Ford must not be doing this anymore.
I think I put in 0-30 days.

I heard the other day that a lot of incentives have been discontinued or reduced. For instance, the $1,000 promo cash is now $500.

I did go back and look and I received my brochure coupon via email on 3/15.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Incentive updates

I called Marketing Support (1-800-334-4375) and learned a few things that everyone else may want to know.

The $750 incentive is only offered to people that fit a certain profile. The rep said he does not know the profile and does not make the decisions, but I got the impression it is likely related to whether you own a vehicle from a certain list of competitors.

It takes 5-10 business days after requesting a brochure to get a decision on the incentive payout.

The incentive is added on top of any rebates or cash-back offers that are being offered in your area. (e.g. $750 incentive plus $1000 cash back, not one of the other).

When you request a brochure on the web, it does not always trigger the incentive. It's better to call the phone number to request the brochure and the incentive.

When you call, give the name of your Ford dealer (if you have one) and they will send a copy of the incentive offer to your dealer as well. That way it will be in the dealer's file.

Sang; this is well explained: I don't know the determination for the rebate, it took 2 weeks to get my brochure (The 750.00 rebate), which expires Sept 17th, 2011. The 1000.00 incentive (which is different), expires Oct 10, 2011. Make sure you get the program numbers, and serial number for your rebate (750.00), also has a serial number assigned to you only. The marketing rep. will assign it to your dealer via the zip code for the dealer. ( this allows the dealer to see it in his PC under your name/order)
Hope this helps...

i ordered the brochure early this week....i'm hoping for a call from the sales guy today to push my deal through...i would LOVE to use this extra $750 but i know i won't get the brochure in time.....is there a way to check online or by phone to see if i'll get the $750 today without the physical print out ?

We just picked up our explorer on Monday 8/29 and I requested a brochure but never received it. Turns out, I emailed the dealer the day of pickup asking about the new rebates and incentives, they looked it up and told me I had an extra 750 private rebate under my name :) Cool. Just like the previous poster said, they can look it up to see if you have one even if you didn't get the brochure. Just be sure you request it.

I have the coupon, but it expires on Sept 15, before my ordered Ex will arrive. The dealer said I could still use it, and nothing to worry about.

But just to be safe, I think Ill call Ford, to verify this.

I just talked to Kelly in the marketing dept about the incentives. As stated above the 750 brochure incentive is only sent if you meet certain criteria. I guess I don't meet those. There is a 1000 rebate good until 3 Oct for me (not sure why that date is different from the post above). I'm not going to be back until a few days after that so I'm going to contact the dealer and see if they will honor it.

You guys don't feel you can negotiate that $750 in your deal? Limited's have a dealer hold back of about $1300. They don't need to make all of that. The rebates are free money for the dealers...they give you a Ford 1000 rebate, and they get to make $1000 more. This ain't Carmax!

I dont know about others, but I wasnt able to negotiate $750 under invoice. So the $750 coupon and the cash rebate are important in my case.

You guys don't feel you can negotiate that $750 in your deal? Limited's have a dealer hold back of about $1300. They don't need to make all of that. The rebates are free money for the dealers...they give you a Ford 1000 rebate, and they get to make $1000 more. This ain't Carmax!

While I'm sure I'm not stealing my LTD from the dealer I'm getting a better deal than military car sales was giving me. I figure the 1k rebate will pay for the POS nav system. :D

i'm buying mine with x plan... regardless of the deal you make, $750 off is still $750 off...

Whats X plan?

This.

It is basically a no hassle way to purchase a car at a "fair" price. If you like to wheel and deal, you should be able to beat it. If you can combine it with some rebates, it can be a very easy way to buy a car at a decent price.

Each Ford car has a fixed X-plan price. No haggling. The formula is on the link I provided. If you want to build a car using the X-plan pricing go to:

Here

For the partner code, use:

NDUNV

That is the code for Notre Dame University. That way you can price out the car the way you would want it.

Mike, I called Ford back and Oct 3rd is correct for the plan expiration date. X-plan, I'll ke it simple, companies or agencies have a " Partnership" with Ford which allows at invoice pricing, normally you need to be affiliated with such company to participate in the plan. My dealer did verify this information when I purchased my x. I.e. Copies of membership or employment record, I.d. In most cases you can still use the rebates and incentives.

Whoops, sorry about forgetting to mention needing to be a member of a participating organization.

The EAA is just such an organization. You can join for $40 for a year and after 30 days, you can request a PIN to utilize the x-plan.

I haven't gotten the brochure yet but my name was in the system already so I got the 750 off..and as far as me using my X plan, the sales Guy or management never bothered to ask me for my pin number....

Lucky you, the rebate under the plan goes to the dealer, no pin no credit for them.

I bought a 2012 Explorer last night and got the $750. My salesperson went online and entered my name and said that I was on the list.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey guys!
What a great place to post incentive experiences. :) www.Ford.com/Incentives is great resource to check to see what’s available. Be sure to speak with your dealer for any questions on terms and conditions for any offer. As many of you mentioned already, the agents with the Marketing Program Headquarters at 800.334.4375 are awesome! ;)

Cory

Back