Brochure Coupon? How long to receive? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Brochure Coupon? How long to receive?

Thanks for the welcome, i know a few people that currently own fords that have received an offer in the mail for $500 purchase and $500 off if you use ford credit but it wasn't with a brochure. These mail offers i've been told have be given out to preferred ford owners.
However, I'll try to call marketing and see if they do anything for canada at all if you don't own a ford maybe i'll be able to find someone that can work something out.
I received an email from Ford Canada yesterday advising that employee pricing had been extended until Sept. 30th. Along with that was a printable certificate good to the end of Sept. It was shown as Exclusive Offer $500 - Private Offer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Used with Z-Plan

Used with Z-Plan

That's great news Spengracin. I sent you a PM asking for your dealer's information. I figure it may help with my negotiations if I can provide more specific info. Thanks.

Thanks for the PM Spengracin. I tried to reply with a PM but your inbox is full :eek:

I received an email from Ford Canada yesterday advising that employee pricing had been extended until Sept. 30th. Along with that was a printable certificate good to the end of Sept. It was shown as Exclusive Offer $500 - Private Offer

Ya called customer service in canada, they said they all are private offers and they don't have a marketing number that they will give you in canada

Dbrook1 your welcome my inbox is empty now.

Back