1. Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Dismiss Notice

Broke down Ford

Discussion in 'Stock 2002 - 2005 Explorers' started by mikebkfdford, December 25, 2019.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. mikebkfdford

mikebkfdford New Member

City, State:
    Bakersfield
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    4.0 V6 Ford Explorer
    My 2004 Ford Explorer will not start does not have power today injectors I have checked all relays and wires I'm wondering if there's a relay between the ignition in the PCM because I have no power coming out of the PCM when I turn the key on or if it's just a bad PCM I had the Pats system deleted off of my PCM because I could not get my car to start one time and it set for a month now I replace head gaskets put back together and now no power to the injectors

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Brooklyn, NY
    88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
  4. mikebkfdford

mikebkfdford New Member

City, State:
    Bakersfield
    4.0 V6 Ford Explorer
    Well I'm not sure if check gauges is the same as check engine light but that's what's on is the check gauges and yes I checked the safety switch behind the passenger side kick panel and I'm trying to find a diagram of which is the power in to the PCM for the injectors I have checked all grounds

5. mikebkfdford

mikebkfdford New Member

City, State:
    Bakersfield
    4.0 V6 Ford Explorer
    I have been stuck on this for a week and a half the Explorer will run if you put your hand over the air intake and choke it out and let just the right amount of air in but I'm sure that is just from the suction power of the engine sucking the gas through the injectors because there is no power to him

6. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Brooklyn, NY
    88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars