1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

broke down truck

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 808 explorer, July 3, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. 808 explorer

808 explorer New Member

City, State:
    kula maui,hawaii
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    93 explorer xlt
    aloha everyone; my name is chuck and i 1st wanted to say aloha to everybody here on this forum page...where do i begin!!!!my truck has a problem that i seem to not be able to figure out!! it runs for a few miles and then just dies,when i pull over and put it in park then start the truck,it runs for a few minutes and then dies again..it does that a couple of times,then run for a few more miles and dies again...i have disconnected the mass air sensor and the truck runs again for a few days,then it starts all over again...has anyone run into this problem and what did you do to correct the problem.....?if any one can help me with this problem,i would be really stoked and many mahalo to those that was able to provide great information. mahalo(thank you)again...chuck

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Brooklyn, NY
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars