1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

broken up but still gets to you,

Discussion in 'Exploring everything under the sun!!' started by dtl 2k2 sport, January 1, 2005.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. dtl 2k2 sport

dtl 2k2 sport Well-Known Member

City, State:
      stafford Va
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2002 SPORT
      Okay, New Years Eve. Therefore i was at a club tonight w/ a new gal pal. The music was up loud, the dance floor was packed, all was good. Then she walked in. The X girlfriend, whom I mutually broke up w/ but wasnt expecting to see her at the same club i was at ( and i dont live in a very small town). So i went over to say hey to her very quickly, as we are still friends and talk on a weekly occasion. So after I said hey to her i went back to trying to dance, and as soon as I look back at her she was giving this jerk a mouth to mouth, cpr lesson. :eek: Okay first I'm happy that we can move on and have a happy friendship, but thought that was kinda rough that she would do something like that right were i was as soon as my back was turned. Any ways got me a little uhm, aggrivated? and alittle sad, so i was wondering if any of you have experinces w/ the X gals in the past that you are still either friends w/ or less now, but if u see them and still kinda play's mind games w/ you. :rolleyes: OH AND HAPPY NEW YEARS

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Redrig

Redrig Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Gettysburg,PA
      1997 Mountaineer
      You said you were happy to see that you both could move on, so I dont think your really ready to let that happen if you feel this way. I cant get rid of mine, i wish i was in your shoes.

4. dtl 2k2 sport

City, State:
      stafford Va
      2002 SPORT
      lol, guess i wasnt as prepared as i thought, the new gal i was w/ wasnt to pleased to see my lil mood change either, gotta do some explaning later on about that!

5. Redrig

Redrig Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Gettysburg,PA
      1997 Mountaineer
      You have to tell us what you want outta this? If she cheated on you before id say let it be and move on. If she she didnt than you need to decide if you want her or not. If you do go get her. If you had any bad experiences with her and just know its time to let her go, than do it.

6. MONMIX

MONMIX I fix dents Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Millersville , Maryland
      2000 Explorer Sport
      some times that sh** clings on weather you want it to or not.
      Unfortuately those sort of emotions do not have an off / on switch.
      Takes time my friend.

7. Texplorer

Texplorer Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Morgantown, WV
      96 XLT 4x4 4.0
      Uhhh not to be mean but you sound a little selfish. You can have a new girl but your ex cant have a new guy? And since this guy is with your ex it automatically makes him a jerk. What does that make the new girl your with?

8. X~FACTOR

X~FACTOR Name is Ray

City, State:
      Valley Stream, Long Island
      '97 XLT 4-dr SOHC
      Sounds like you are not completely over with her. You got some serious re-thinking to do. Whatever it is you decide on you must stick with it. It is not fair for both girls. Especially your current one.

9. emon

emon Active Member

City, State:
      Queens, New York
      I walk. :-) ...'95 xlt
      You know who is enjoying this? The other guy. He knows he is being used to get you jealous. He's taking advantage of the situation, dude!

10. gensic11

gensic11 Guest

man I envy you for being able to still have a friendship with her.. it seems to me like i can never be friends with any of my ex's... it's too hard for me. i remember being at MY OWN PARTY that i threw with a buddy of mine and she walks in with her arm around another guy right in front of me.... she wasn't even invited.. and ill tell you what i dont act like some hard ass but i was so fired up after that i was about ready to kill someone. i just can't do it.. i cant see my ex's with other people (unless its been years and years and i've moved on completely). i'm not really the real jealous type but some things piss me off when it seems as if they do it on purpose, there's no reason for that shit.

but in your case maybe she saw you with your new girl and so she was doing it to make herself feel better about it. i can promise you it probably bothers her seeing you with a girl just as much as it would bother you seeing her with a guy.. if it doesn't then that means the relationship you two had in the first place probably didnt mean much to her and therefore she wasnt worth it anyway..

theres my .02 :)

11. dtl 2k2 sport

City, State:
      stafford Va
      2002 SPORT
      yeah ur all right,, The emotions did get a little outta hand last night, as i was being alittle too festive enjoying the eve. I do want her to be happy as for I. But I just think it was wrong to do something like pawing at each other right behind me. They were both drinking which probably didnt help but oh well. The girl i was w/ last night is only a temp thing, Nice girl just not for me so i was just enjoying the night club w/ her. Who ever said about the emotions being an on off switch is right! Wish that damn thing would break!!:) . So that was the eve I had, and I know that there's no future between us a b/g friend, just kinda tugged alittle as i said when i saw that.

12. jeff96

jeff96 Active Member

City, State:
      Fayetteville, NC
      03 Ninja 636, 96 Ex Sport
      be rid of the biatch

13. jimbo74

jimbo74 Elite Exploder Elite Explorer

Media:
      Albums:
      City, State:
      Nor*Cal
      2001, F150, XLT 4x4
      my x dumped me... we were very close... we still seem to chat on IM or email each otehr occassionally.. however it seems its more me trying to make contact... i still love her... she wasnt my first, or most current gf, but she has really been the first true love and so far only/best that i have had... its rough.... but its ok... you will never forget the good times you had, and always still reember the bad... jsut look at it as a learnign experience... things happen, learn from them and be that much stronger for the next gal.....

there's a gal that i pretty much ahve a crush on, but i have never actually met her.. i talk to her on the phone occassionally and IM her quite regularly.. shes really cool... she knows about my history and shes still cool with everything... eventually one day i would really liek to meet her... as for now, im still single, and about to have a baby too, with a completely differnt gal..... so things are rough... but dont worry they will get better/ be ok....

14. emon

emon Active Member

City, State:
      Queens, New York
      I walk. :-) ...'95 xlt
      Oh... My... Gowd! :eek:

15. boominXplorer

boominXplorer Elite Ranger Elite Explorer

Media:
      Albums:
      City, State:
      Virginia Beach, Va
      00 4x4 Mounty
      Dont worry dave, I come home to fredericksburg every other weekend and I can help kick some ass.

16. BeauJ

BeauJ Moderator Emeritus

Dave, Boomin is like 6'5" 300 lbs. and benchpresses over 500 lbs. You'll be glad to have him on your side.

As for the X's, I lived with mine for a year in our own house. Then I broke up with her in March because I knew it wouldn't work. I was over her in about 1 month and dating after that. I see her out and public with others guys hugging and holding hands and it's kinda weird. I don't want anything with her ever again, just that I'm not used to seeing it. It kinda bothered me at first, but then I AM the one who dumped her. Time will take care of everything.

17. dtl 2k2 sport

City, State:
      stafford Va
      2002 SPORT
      Yeah thanks fellas, chris ready to roll any time,, 300 POUNDs,, lifting those tranny's by hand now huh!?,lol, yeah she tried to call me the yesterday and just let my voice get it, got another shortie I'm talking to right now, but this ones playing games, I met her in the summer, we talked hung out alittle, but I'm not much w/ the technology on the phones, we both kinda went away from each other, Now she's calling me up and wanting to hang out, but She's pissed at me for not knowing her name!?? I threw a smooth line ( or so I thought) but she said I'll need to know it before we hang out anymore!,, One trap then fall into a larger hole,, errgh,,lol, but thanks fellas, just kinda down w/ the new years feasco! but it's all good, :)

18. BeauJ

BeauJ Moderator Emeritus

Haha to the x calling. Mine calls me about once a month, but doesn't leave voicemails anymore. I just have nothing to say to her. She pulled a cheapshot on my birthday and invited my mom (knowing that she was gonna cook for my bday) to a Aerosmith concert. My mom told me about it and I got pissed and then laughed at how childish she was when I was the supposedly the childish one all along.

I'm talking to a girl now that I dated back in the day and she called one nite when I was still with the X and we kept in touch. I've been talking for a while but the distance kept us from doing anything. But we both talked and are currently dating and I see a future with this girl. After 8 months of talking, she's the only one I've wanted to date. Hope everything works out for you in the end man. You're still young, live that shit up and party.

19. dtl 2k2 sport

City, State:
      stafford Va
      2002 SPORT
      SLOW AND GO,, is the mattra for now, txs, hope your's works out as well!

20. MyExpWork

MyExpWork Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Camarillo, CA
      1991 4-door 4X4 XLT
      If she is slobering with some guy at the night club, is that someone you really want to be jealous over?

21. TSTONE

TSTONE Giddy up! Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Oakland County, MI
      97 Mountaineer
      I think you're going the wrong way with this one - chances are she's talked about you with the beau, and he was a little jealous about you coming over. She was probably doing it for him, not against you. Personally I would have LMAO at the situation and consider it funny that she wound up with such a insecure dweeb.

22. BeauJ

BeauJ Moderator Emeritus

Next time you want to use my name, it will require written consent. Good day. - Beau

23. TSTONE

TSTONE Giddy up! Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Oakland County, MI
      97 Mountaineer
      Ummmmmmm...yeah :rolleyes:

24. dtl 2k2 sport

City, State:
      stafford Va
      2002 SPORT
      hehe, thanks all that just made me fall outta my chair!!

25. dtl 2k2 sport

City, State:
      stafford Va
      2002 SPORT
      Update,

Wow, i completely forgot to continue this sogga, as if u fellas really care, but it makes this little soap opera more intersting.

26. dtl 2k2 sport

City, State:
      stafford Va
      2002 SPORT
      ONE more time,

Okay, w/ out hiting the f-ing wrong button to send this before i even start,
      At the gym last night (sulking)lol, and was really getting into my routine, then get a call , The x gal from the club calling me so i picked up and before i could even say anything she was very appoligitic,, about her comming up the same club i was at. So we talked and she was very adimint about why i have been ignoring her phone calls. Simply stated the fact that I want her to be happy but, I dont like to turn around and she her giving some guy ( she just met that night!!, ) Cpr lessons. She said she tried to get him to go further away from the area, but couldnt, (very crowded club). Apparently She said i had a look to kill on my face, but just alittle pissed as i said ealier. Told her i thought it was very tacky to do that in my sight, even though i was w/ another gal, i was not pawing her or kissing her all over. Just dancing trying to be respectful w/ her beside me. So we talked and I believe it's all smoothed out now. Other then she's making fun of the girl i brought w/ me. (not my type)?? Now she says maybe i could make time to go hang out w/ her alittle more???!! This might be a very long thread comming up ! MORE DRAMA TO FOLLOW, ( or not!) change the phone number eh!! :p