Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Buy an Invisible camera from EBAY

Discussion in 'Exploring everything under the sun!!' started by 99explorer5.0, October 9, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. 99explorer5.0

99explorer5.0 Well-Known Member

City, State:
      RI
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '99 XLT 5.0L
    2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Opera House

Opera House Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Cincinnati, OH
      2014 Explorer 3.5L base
      not ivisible but.........

Many of you may have a great home video of off roading and wish you could get that put on the computer. If you do a search under Snappy and PLAY Incorporated you will find several places to buy this once $195 video frame grabber for less than $12 (about $17 with shipping) that comes with Adobe 3 Photo Shop. With six times oversampling it takes really nice pictures, will store in any format, runs on a 9V battery (the one you get will be dead, last made in 2000) and plugs into the printer port. Also nice if you don't want to buy a damn digital camera or you don't have USB. It's hard to find this much fun for under $20.

4. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Kelseyville, CA
      '13 Ram 1500 Longhorn
      The funny thing about the invisible camera is I'm sure the guy selling it and the guy with all the bids is one in the same. Wait until the seller realizes he still has to pay E-Bay a portion of the sale. It will probably cost him a couple bucks for his bogus add. Of course it would be even funnier if someone ran the auction up to a couple hundred bucks. Then the guy could pay E-Bay probably $20 to sell himself his invisible camera.

5. jasonb

jasonb Jackstand Wheeler Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
      Suwanee, GA
      '99 Sport 4x4
      that's funny. i wish it came with the strap though. i'm glad that i know the "double blind red 24 technique."

i like how he is pointing to it in that one shot. that's hilarious. i love stupid crazy ebay crap.

6. ahhjaws

ahhjaws Moab Edition Explorer

City, State:
      Ft. Collins, CO
      1992 Explorer XLT
      Darn, they don't have it anymore. I was going to buy it and send him my invisible $10 bill.:D