California Earthquake, 5.4 todayl | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

California Earthquake, 5.4 todayl

i hate our local news....a hour of phone calls and video of a sizemagraph:rolleyes:

it like when it drizzles we go on storm watch. Stupid:thumbdwn:

...Lol, I hear ya...It's ok, we ar suppose to get santa ana's and 82* weather this weekend so it will change to wind and heat wave news...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Whoa!

I'll be in glamis in a few days...could make for an interesting trip.

didn't feel a thing:dunno:

...We are having several recently...

...Ocotillo Wells 3.9 on the 26th..
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Quakes/ci14564188.php

..This morning before 3:45 am out by China Lake had a 3.6 to start off todays excitement..
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Quakes/ci14565492.php

..And Mexicali started off at 3.5 just before 10 am and later the 5.8 and a 4.8..it seems to be quieting down from this list...
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Maps/special/California_Nevada_eqs.php

California....Tumbles into the sea....that'll be the day that I move back to Annandale...:p:

Just had a good one.

5.9 in Mexicali and I felt it up here, damn! That's about 200 miles away.

It was felt in Phoenix as well. I didn't feel it up here though.

:yawn:

..:bounce:...Earthquakes = creating new places to go wheeling for free...:D

san-andreas-fault-can-produce-huge-earthquake-in-california_5106.jpg

We've had seven quakes in the last hour up here in the Bay. The biggest being 4.2. A couple 2.2s after. It was nice e-knowing everyone!

...You need to head south for someplace safe...

..:scratch:..Truckhaven would be a great place to head to...:D

I read there was a 4.something up there a week or two ago also? I'm getting anxious waiting for this big one to come already! Not that i want anyone to be injured or any property damaged, but a little excitement would be nice. :)

I was on BART when it was shaking around here. They delayed service, but didn't shut it down..

At least when if finally happens, I'll have beach front property!

6.5 just off the coast of Eureka! I felt it here in Red Bluff! It was loooooong!

We went through Eureka earlier this year....not a place I want to be when a Earthquake hits.:( There are Tsunami signs all through there on highway 1.

Eureka has a Coast line ? :scratch:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

IE has been rocking this afternoon, all in Banning near the San Andreas Fault....:(

3.1 @ 3:24pm
3.2 @ 3:33pm
4.3 @ 6:36pm

Back