Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

California Newbie Here 94 EB

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by muddingexplorer, July 21, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. muddingexplorer

muddingexplorer New Member

City, State:
      Lake Elsinore California
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      94 EB
      Hi all im new to your site and new to explorers and 4x4ing in
      general.

My name is Kevin and i live in Lake Elsinore CA.....any one from southern cali?...i would love to meet some like minded people to hang out with and people that could show me some trails?

anyways like the post says i drive a 94 EB it is my daily driver ....the guy i got it from ripped out a lot of the interior and the seats are in pretty bad shape the guy took out the door panels as well as the head liner and carpeting so needless to say i wont be picking up and chicks lol....but i will be looking for parts eventually!

I don't know much about the engine as far as performance upgrades go so any input on that would be very appreciative...i just changed the water pump...next i want to change out the spark plugs as well as wires...any input on what plugs i should go with for a better spark?

I don't have any pictures of the car as of yet but i might post some later tonight.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. zukman

zukman "Home of Misfit Crawlers" Elite Explorer

City, State:
      arcadia calif.
      '91EB, '86Sami, '85Ranger
      welcome to the forum
      use the search to find help for any and all issues the answers ae there.
      check out the local forum aka California Explorers for info on upcoming runs and meet and greets

4. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Brooklyn, NY
      88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
    5. 1AJeremyD

1AJeremyD Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Mass
      95 XLT 4.0
      Welcome to the Forum!