Calling all NC Wheelers!!!!!!!! | Page 29 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Calling all NC Wheelers!!!!!!!!

Hmmm. I wonder if that will work on mine, I don't have a Yakima rack. Thanks for the help.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Greenville, NC MEET! 2nd annual GO EXPO Car Show...

Not really a off road planning but I figured there are plenty of NC SC and VA people up here...just making a plan for a meet, there is a car show in my town called the 2nd annual GO SHOW EXPO...featuring dropjawmag.com manufacturer new makes and models including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Maserati, Aston Martin, Audi, VW, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda, Polaris, ETC......it is the last weekend in January, just curious as too how many people want to subscribe around this area, we could me at the Wal-Mart across from the Greenville Convention Center which is where the show is going to take place...anywho...my house is a couple of miles down the road from there and I've lived here all my life and I can give whomever is not fimiliar with the city the grand tour where and where not to go...my friends are slowly getting slim because they are moving to different citys for jobs and such and I really want to get something going with all of you wonderful people on this site. I think this will be the perfect oppurtunity for everyone around this area to meet each other check out the other explorers, rangers, and bII's, start conversations and become friends, and exchange numbers and such...I just heard about this on the radio about an hour ago actually lol and thought I am going to post a meet...thank you and feel free to subscribe...have a great 2008 everyone. PEACE!!!

Come on peeps...man I even originally made this thread lol although somehow my name has been moved too the second page whaa? is that? about?

No one wants to go?

DATE: Last weekend in january

ADMISSION: $5

GAS: Depends

New Ferrari's and Lamborghini's $150,000++++++ lol

Good Times and Good Freinds making new relationship and a whole bunch of explorers/rangers at the same place....PRICELESS

i'd go but i am still in korea.

well crap thx for the bump though zhanx

i'd go but i am still in korea.

Just get them to air drop you for the day:salute::p:

Oh and I would be down for attending the show. Work/school/misc. permitting:thumbsup::D

lol

wow, do i have to do jumping jacks and cartwheels for you people lol...i know all of you like car shows,,,com' on who wants to go? might have one already down/work/school/pending of course...SUBSCRIBE to the car show it's only $5 for admission LAST weekend in January

Come on peeps...man I even originally made this thread lol although somehow my name has been moved too the second page whaa? is that? about?

I merged two big NC wheeler threads to make one. So yes, you did start this thread, just like that other guy started that other thread. It's both of y'alls, it just stays at my house.:D

oh ..then thx for that explanation i had know idea lol

have a good new year 08' :)

Caleb, I wish, I would ride that 14 hour bird to jump out of it and land stateside no problem. They dont due airborne here, so i aint jumping.

Caleb, I wish, I would ride that 14 hour bird to jump out of it and land stateside no problem. They dont due airborne here, so i aint jumping.

Are they afraid the pilot will lose control once you're out the door?:p:

we could gps you to the walmart parking lot for landing :) lol

give me a 6 or 8 digit or the long and lat and i will give you an azimuth and a distance, and a eta for me to walk/swim/hike there :)

and no caleb i have lost some weight over here. haven't been working out

when and where can we get together around boone

118 miles south of Uwharrie

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi, I am a newbie to here and my 2000 Exploder and adding to at least one other member in the Garner, NC area. Probably be spending time at Freeman park at Carolina beach this summer. But not all that sure of areas to off-road around Raleigh and not looking to tear up my Truck either. Larry

Back