Camber solution!!!!!! | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Camber solution!!!!!!

why is the lower control arm cut up in the front and rear?

turning room for the offset rims. i would assume

yeah they lift more and ride better. I have the rs 6 i believe up front and firstones in the rear. Not sure if you can see the shocks in the pict but they are behind the wheel. They are just plain ol monroe shocks nothing special, but you really dont need shocks up front on any application really so it just depends on prefrence....this is the first bagged vehicle i have had shocks on the front. If you read the list of things i did and the instructions on one of theses pages youll know why i had to cut the arm. yes they are reinforced im not an idiot. But you dont just do that to fix camber issues there are more reason as to why you do the spindle flip. About the shocks, i made the mounts for them like all the other stuff bc theres nothing you can buy that wont interfere with your turning radias. I think thats it, if not let me know and ill holla back.

another thing, had to mount the shocks upside down front and rear to keep them out of the way........yes folks you can do that belive it or not....

lo x, the comments bout the whining and stuff like that i made arent towards you, so dont think that, you were the polite one, thanks.

Back