Camp & wheel Tahuya Jan 24-25-26 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Camp & wheel Tahuya Jan 24-25-26

So for those of us coming in on Saturday for some wheeling any ideas we are going to meet? I'm coming from Centralia
The most common meet up is at the Safeway in Belfair. You can fuel up (truck and people) there.

Usual meet time is 10am.

Those of us heading out Friday will be camping at Camp Spillman and will wait for a while but probably want to hit the trail no later than 11. If we go earlier, we'll probably be at the Yellow Jacket trail which is very close to camp.

We are usually on CB 22

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The most common meet up is at the Safeway in Belfair. You can fuel up (truck and people) there.

Usual meet time is 10am.

Those of us heading out Friday will be camping at Camp Spillman and will wait for a while but probably want to hit the trail no later than 11. If we go earlier, we'll probably be at the Yellow Jacket trail which is very close to camp.

We are usually on CB 22

10 am sounds great and I've met there before for other trips so that's not a problem. See you guys a little before 10am on the 25th!!

10 am sounds great and I've met there before for other trips so that's not a problem. See you guys a little before 10am on the 25th!!

I meant we would leave camp no later than 11. We have no need to go to Safeway (but you knew that) ;) unless we run out of beer Friday night:eek:

I should be at the camp ground about 10

I meant we would leave camp no later than 11. We have no need to go to Safeway (but you knew that) ;) unless we run out of beer Friday night:eek:

I did figure that, but it sounded like "we" and "usually meet" meant the whole group.

So back to the original question, for those of us that are coming up for a Saturday of wheeling. Can we get a solid meetup point that we all (the whole group, including the campers) can meet at and subsequently roll out from? I don't mind showing up at a camp sight in the morning (might even be inclined to bring some grub for the group :thumbsup: ) but I also don't want to intrude on anyone.

I did figure that, but it sounded like "we" and "usually meet" meant the whole group.

So back to the original question, for those of us that are coming up for a Saturday of wheeling. Can we get a solid meetup point that we all (the whole group, including the campers) can meet at and subsequently roll out from? I don't mind showing up at a camp sight in the morning (might even be inclined to bring some grub for the group :thumbsup: ) but I also don't want to intrude on anyone.

Camp grounds at 10 for sure, I will be at the safeway in Belfair at about 9:30
white dodge with a Bronco 2 on a trailer

Camp grounds at 10 for sure, I will be at the safeway in Belfair at about 9:30
white dodge with a Bronco 2 on a trailer

Ok I'll be at the Safeway at 9:30 as well. I'll be on channel 22 the whole way up so if ya spot me let me know.

Ok I'll be at the Safeway at 9:30 as well. I'll be on channel 22 the whole way up so if ya spot me let me know.

Keep your eyes open for a white streak followed by a red blur. That'll be Joe at Warp 9 :eek:

My cb does not put out in my truck but I will give you smoke signals:D
I should have the wife and kids with me so only warp 7.5

Yeah, not sure my Expo can match those speeds...

I'll keep my eyes open for the black smoke ;-)

Are you in Kevin?

He sent me a picture of his 350 backed under his camper in the shop:D

Yep, I'll be there late Friday night.

Well I got my (temporary) CB solution taken car of, we'll need a better antenna solution later but this will do for now. Ready to hit some trails tomorrow!!

Sitting at the safeway gas station. Filling up and checkin channel 22 on the cb.

Well now that I can post (some error message about javascript and spam hammer...lol)

Thanks a lot for a great shake down run, no breaks or damage for me, and I got to see on familiar territory how the Expo did (pretty good in my opinion).

Here's some pictures I got...

Sweet, the new reverse lights are working.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back