1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Can a Ranger Plus cab be mounted to 2002 B4000

Discussion in 'Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum' started by camelman, July 20, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. camelman

camelman New Member

Year, Model & Trim Level:
    ExplorerAwd 96 xlt
    I have a 2002 Mazda B4000 cab plus which needs a cab, I know the doors are diffrent, but the only diffrence i see is the mazda has chrome around the windows were the ranger doesn't, and besides the emblem on the airbag I see no diffrence. I wanted to know can a cab from a ranger be used to match up with all the other mazda body on the truck, and if so what else would have to be done.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Surfercat

Surfercat New Member

City, State:
    Planet Earth
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    1999 Ranger XLT
    I would just measure all the frame mounts and go look at the scrap yard and measure a Ranger cab and see if they are a match. I don't see any reason you can't mount the cab from a Ranger onto a Mazda truck frame. They do look a lot like twins.