Can someone help | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Can someone help

Alright I bought this xplorer for 4500 and i selln my zr2 for like 6500 well if u do the math that leaves alot of money to play with ummm heres the thing i sure if i spent a couple hours going threw the archieve i could find what i am looking for but i think or hope i get a direct answer ok i want to know can i really fit 31 inch tires with out doing any cutting or or adjusting its a 95' sport 2 dr. if that needs ot be known....another thing does anyone on here do the 17's or whatever with a nice mud-terrian or all terrian i very familiar with different tires but i am o too familair with a chevy :thumbdwn: so i feel like a 2 year old asking all these question cuz i don;t want ot ask a tire guys because i get screwed over soemtimes with them efffers ok like i want to see or soemone to give me there oppion on this idea like a nice 17 5 spoke like anyone have any or any off those xtreme alloy those fake beadlock looking deals i think those a awsome but i want to see what they look like forst i am sorry this is so long but this subject picks my brain alot and i haven't seen anything or any ones rig yet that is kinda what i have in mind like on those 17's i was talking about anyone run 30's so they look no so bulky........anyone try any ssr's liek the super swampers i know the trxus work good on the z which if anyone that u care about thinks of owning one i will tell u the truth about those chevy junkers so any ideas or pictures? and is it still the same backspacing on the bigger rims i believe 5-4.5 right? THANKS SO MUCH :D

tt & shackles, BFG A/T KO 265/70/17 (a little bigger than 31)
can get a variety of backspacing
5 on 4.5" bolt pattern

uh im not sure what to say ha.....who makes a tire thats a mud terrain for a 17 inch rim and is a size 31 ? thats what bugging try searching and see what you can find :usa: :exp:

u guys ever saw mtv's pimp my ride? they had like 17's and they were 5 spokes i can it bugs me cuz i went to mtv and stuff and the place they do it but nothn i mean this explorer was drop dead gorgeous and so was the girl who drove but anyways i think a nice rim and mud tire would be the nicest package because it blends street with purpose......ok update i guess i was screwing around on ntwonline.com if u boyz never been there check her out its pretty badazz site but well they have a fitmite guide and they have a conversion chart a gear ratio thing and well its neet but i wish i could ddraw what i am lookn for i mean what is the biggest and like well what ur personal preference with a tire size for when i get these wheel barrow tires off my rig? like no cutting/trimming/lift so keep that in mind a 235/75r/15 is not my type of tire

Back