1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Can someone help

Discussion in 'Tires & Wheels' started by dadirtyrolla95, December 8, 2004.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. dadirtyrolla95

dadirtyrolla95 New Member

City, State:
      Michigan
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1995 Explorer Sport 2 dr.
      Alright I bought this xplorer for 4500 and i selln my zr2 for like 6500 well if u do the math that leaves alot of money to play with ummm heres the thing i sure if i spent a couple hours going threw the archieve i could find what i am looking for but i think or hope i get a direct answer ok i want to know can i really fit 31 inch tires with out doing any cutting or or adjusting its a 95' sport 2 dr. if that needs ot be known....another thing does anyone on here do the 17's or whatever with a nice mud-terrian or all terrian i very familiar with different tires but i am o too familair with a chevy :thumbdwn: so i feel like a 2 year old asking all these question cuz i don;t want ot ask a tire guys because i get screwed over soemtimes with them efffers ok like i want to see or soemone to give me there oppion on this idea like a nice 17 5 spoke like anyone have any or any off those xtreme alloy those fake beadlock looking deals i think those a awsome but i want to see what they look like forst i am sorry this is so long but this subject picks my brain alot and i haven't seen anything or any ones rig yet that is kinda what i have in mind like on those 17's i was talking about anyone run 30's so they look no so bulky........anyone try any ssr's liek the super swampers i know the trxus work good on the z which if anyone that u care about thinks of owning one i will tell u the truth about those chevy junkers so any ideas or pictures? and is it still the same backspacing on the bigger rims i believe 5-4.5 right? THANKS SO MUCH :D

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. rino351

rino351 Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Golden, CO
      '94 XLT
      tt & shackles, BFG A/T KO 265/70/17 (a little bigger than 31)
      can get a variety of backspacing
      5 on 4.5" bolt pattern

4. osker75

osker75 Active Member

City, State:
      houston, texas
      99 Jeep Wrangler
      uh im not sure what to say ha.....who makes a tire thats a mud terrain for a 17 inch rim and is a size 31 ? thats what bugging try searching and see what you can find :usa: :exp:

5. dadirtyrolla95

dadirtyrolla95 New Member

City, State:
      Michigan
      1995 Explorer Sport 2 dr.
      u guys ever saw mtv's pimp my ride? they had like 17's and they were 5 spokes i can it bugs me cuz i went to mtv and stuff and the place they do it but nothn i mean this explorer was drop dead gorgeous and so was the girl who drove but anyways i think a nice rim and mud tire would be the nicest package because it blends street with purpose......ok update i guess i was screwing around on ntwonline.com if u boyz never been there check her out its pretty badazz site but well they have a fitmite guide and they have a conversion chart a gear ratio thing and well its neet but i wish i could ddraw what i am lookn for i mean what is the biggest and like well what ur personal preference with a tire size for when i get these wheel barrow tires off my rig? like no cutting/trimming/lift so keep that in mind a 235/75r/15 is not my type of tire