Canada ESP plans now discounted | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Canada ESP plans now discounted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Any Canadian members successful able to get a decent deal from Blownsmoke's arrangement?
I was thinking of sharing this with my coworker, whom I sold my EX to.

I have a 2017 ford explorer sport and was wondering if I can get this too in Canada?
thanks

I have a 2017 ford explorer sport and was wondering if I can get this too in Canada?
thanks
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
Just send a Private Message to blwnsmoke as mentioned in the first post.

Peter

This is amazing! Thank you!

Is this offer still available? I just got my 17 Explorer Limited 2 weeks ago and sent a PM to blwnsmoke back on June 18 as directed , however I have not gotten a response back.

Is this offer still available? I just got my 17 Explorer Limited 2 weeks ago and sent a PM to blwnsmoke back on June 18 as directed , however I have not gotten a response back.
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Try sending it again. He may have missed it.

Peter

We bought one from a dealer in the US in 2015 and it was valid in Canada. Is this still not the case? Thinking of upgrading the Explorer, will I have to purchase the packages from a Canadian Dealer?

We bought one from a dealer in the US in 2015 and it was valid in Canada. Is this still not the case? Thinking of upgrading the Explorer, will I have to purchase the packages from a Canadian Dealer?
Did you give them a Canadian address at the time?

Peter

No, we have a vacation home in the US.
That is why you were able to buy it. I believe you would have been out of luck if you had given them a Canadian address.

Peter

The canadian dealer is no longer offering extra discounts to members so this thread is now locked/closed.

Thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back