1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Canadian ECU id

Discussion in 'Under the Hood' started by rs2600, December 22, 2004.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. rs2600

rs2600 New Member

City, State:
      STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      99 HIGH CLASS
      I'm trying to get somebody to burn a chip for my -99 Explorer 4.0l. The 4 bold letters on the ECU reads AHH2. According to SCT that is the same as CDE3. Apten made me a chip with specs for the CDE3 but it did not work. Fortunatelly they will give me a full refound (nice guys). Anyone has another cross reference or a box with AHH2 on it. The car is built for Canada and exported to Germany and then to Sweden. A used replacementbox (got have the car running in the meantime) over here to be sent to Apten would be $500 which is to much to get a chip for $325. Anyone of You Canadian guys have a used ECU?
      Thanks,
      Mat

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.