Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Canon 380 EX

Discussion in 'Cameras, Cell Phones, and Electronic Gadgets' started by leebo, September 21, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. leebo

leebo Moderator Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Mingo Junction, OH
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1994 Explorer Sport
      I was wondering if anybody knows of any shops or web sites that sells parts for flash units. I dropped the flash and broke a small plastic piece that connects the flash to the hot shoe on the camera. The entire bottom comes off with 4 screws and it looks like the whole bottom piece needs to be replaced as one. I was wondering if you're able to sell just parts or if you do all the work there. All I am looking for is the part and I'm able to do the work myself. Any sites or shops to purchase the parts would be great. I can't conect the flash to the camera and it's driving my nuts. Thanks for your help

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. mmpc

mmpc Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
      Littleton, CO
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '05 Escape: No Boundaries
      Have you tried Canon directly? Most camera manufacturers have parts departments and will gladly research the part # and sell it to you...