Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010

that place is sweet. kicks to unpleasant regions to anyone who does anything stupider then we normally do!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I hear that! If Doug goes this year somebody ought to duct tape his mouth and cuff him to a chair so he can't get us kicked out of the common area for being obnoxiously loud again :p: Love that Hotle!

Adam, I'm assuming that you and the missus will be getting your own room. Does anyone want to share one with me and split costs?

It wouldn't be Carlisle without you nabbing all of the popcorn in the room :) Already reserved it, anyone who wants their own individual quarters should do it soon because within a month I guarantee there won't be any left!

Maybe I missed it, but what nights did you reserve? I might be up for sharing a room if my buddy flakes out on me!

Just Friday night. Saturday night most of us will be at the Pine Grove Comfort Inn in Pine Grove, Pa so that we don't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn to drive 1.5 hours to Rausch Creek :) You're welcome to crash with us, there's a LOOOOOT of room in the Hilton suite!

Haha, Comfort Inn FTW! Got us a room with two beds for Saturday night but the best part is the discount: Online it would be $109.99, but we've got it for $60.50 (plus tax and stuff) :D Gotta love that RC discount!

Are dogs allowed at the AFNs/Rausch Creek?

Haha an FAQ on the website...:p: Thanks IZ.

I'd be up for going if noone minds a 1gen with some dings and dent here and there. however he can look pretty good if i spend the time and clean him up abit but not really coming to win nothin just hang out with good people and like some of yousaid good parking. p.s. oh yeah some rust to haha

dude, i just literally threw a wad of reinforced bondo into a hole in my truck, i for one dont care about dents nor rust

Hopefully I can make it up for at least one day of this

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!

i'll be there with HOTNESS!...i havent been back since i placed 2nd in 2007..i can not wait to see everyone! and hotness sure as hell cant wait either after being locked in a garage all winter...shes stir crazy...

Attachments

• 022 [] (2).JPG
    022 [] (2).JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 198

can i park on hotness?

:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back