Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010 | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle All Ford Nat's! Jun 4-6, 2010

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ok, so my plan is to get there sometime thrus, wash evil of the road grime and relax (i doubt the last one will happen) and go to the show fri, and sat. . sunday, will see what happens. what days are all you others getting in. i know most are coming friday night or some time sat. anyone coming earlier?

ill be out at some point on fri. weather or not ill be coming to the show that day or not depends on when everyone else shows up

We should be out there by no later than 5pm Friday (believe it or not, I've gotten better at being on time :p: ).

We will be pulling in Thursday at about 3PM :)

We should be out there by no later than 5pm Friday (believe it or not, I've gotten better at being on time :p: ).

or not =P

id be out there by like 7 pm (work till 430 and 2 hour drive) =p unless i take off then i could be there at like noon

This may be a possibility if i can get my butt in gear and get the hotrod cleaned up a little! i'm also doing some other little things to change her appearance......:D

This may be a possibility if i can get my butt in gear and get the hotrod cleaned up a little! i'm also doing some other little things to change her appearance......:D

Dude, you need to come down if for no other reason than letting us check out your swap!!!

Dude, you need to come down if for no other reason than letting us check out your swap!!!

i second that!!!! well, i would say some of your trucks i will recognize from pictures that i have seen, and some of you not. so, if anyone see's evil ripping around, don't be shy to flag me down or something (that and i just might be in zombie mode from the drive).

tara will be kickin youre arse all weekend, we wont be able to miss you...

i don't think shes that pissed.........i think. if not, yes, i will be the one runing for my life.

Lol! I am gonna try like hell to make it! I haven't been to a good Ford show in a few years and only been to Carlisle twice before, so i'm lookin forward to it.

lookie what i got in the mail today!!! :D:D:D

0517101317.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back