Carlisle, PA May 31st-June 2nd | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle, PA May 31st-June 2nd

ok...

Route Summary
Start: Start Point (Hazleton, PA)
End: End Point (Malvern, PA)
Totals: 89.7 miles, 1 hour 50 min, 20 turns (Fastest Route)

found it....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what you gonna come here or something? ha

Hey wanna install it up at Carlisle Lizard? :)

Originally posted by RoadEnforcer
Hey wanna install it up at Carlisle Lizard? :)

install it up there??? ummm dont think that will work out to well.... workin on a car at a carshow... lol... altho I do have a box for that sub.... single 12", plexi back, gray carpet, got it from MTX or JL, dont remember... used it for about a week and decided to go with 2 subs instead of one.... its sittin in my garage collectin dust.

is it a ported box?

no sealed.... the dimensions are 18Lx16wX14h heres a pic of it.. I got an old pyle in it now... altho its blown

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 249

No thanks man, im good. i am going with a ported box.

I take it we've all been so busy polishing and fixing up our trucks that we havn't had time to add a post in a few days now? I know I've kept myself busy and havn't even had time for a wash and wax. Where does everybody else stand?

well i swamped mine in the mud all weekend.... so its kinda really muddy..... guess i should get cleaning for sat eh?

yeah i took my explorer logos on my side and i took off the sport logo on the back and the E to explorer so it just says Xplorer like the ECX decal looks good

RoadEnforcer...pics of the new badge?

Muskrat, explorenj (for those of you at paragon he was the red sport running with the yellow truck that broke down on the trail.) and I where running the mud down on memorial day and we had alot of fun ill have to link to some pictures later.

Dasfrem: I am taking pictures today, but i have no idea how to make a web page or upload pictures onto one. I would need someone to post em for me.

OK, it's Wednesday, any ideas of WHERE and WHEN we want to meet on Saturday??? There's a Eat'n Park Restaurant off I-81 Exit 52 (same exit as the Show)....

Attachments

• carlisle.gif
    carlisle.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 209

sounds like a nice easy place for everyone to hook up jeff are we talking about saturday morning? Oh and guys dont laugh and my X cause it now screams..... cause i sucked about a gallon of water into my power steering pump and fried the bearings..... but it still works haha but it makes a wicked noise.... .sometimes. laugh at me and ill run you over anyway. :D

What happened to Waffle House? We don't get 'em up here in NY so Waffle House is a big deal for me (sad ain't it?) But wherever is cool for everybody else is cool for me.

Road Enforcer, email me the pics and I'll throw 'em up on my website and send you the link. My email is mfrems1@pride.hofstra.edu.

Oh yeah, just checked the weather for this weekend in Carlsile, and it's supposed to be beautiful!!! Mostly sunny with a high of 78 on Saturday. Woo Hoo!

thanks a lot matt, i will be sure to do that!

YEAH SO THAT NOISE WASNT MY POWER STEERING ITS MY ALTERNATOR SCREAMING LIKE A LITTLE ***** WITH A SKINNED KNEE AND ****.... GRRR.... GUESS THEY DONT LIKE MUD..... BUT IT STILL WORKS..... IM TRYING TO CLEAN IT OUT BUT I THINK THE BEARINGS ARE FRIED.....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just tosed Matt my pictures I just took. Yes my car is dirty! I am waiting till thrusday or friday to wash it so i will only have sticky bug guts on it when I get up to Carlisle! Oh yeah i might even clean under the hood! haha im excited

Back