Carlisle, PA May 31st-June 2nd | Page 18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle, PA May 31st-June 2nd

Wow RoadEnforcer is catching on. ;)
I could do something like my buddy justin here..
Mud 1
Mud 2
I had to climb out on the tire then onto the bumper to attach the tow strap :D
I wish I got some pictures of it but he was knocking over pine trees a good 5" in diameter with that bumper of his.

Here's a pic of me from paragon..

Me

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah maybe i will catch on alittle more when i meet you scary fools on saturday.....

just watch out for spasy... she bites :p

I heard she likes to be called Tuna is that correct? :)

Originally posted by RoadEnforcer
I heard she likes to be called Tuna is that correct? :)

ROFLMMFAO @ "LIKES to be called tuna"

Hey i have been reading the boards for awhile... I atleast picked that much up.

want some good advice... when ya see her, run up to her and say "hey Tuna!!".... and give her a big hug.... that will get you on her good side for sure!!!

i'll take that advice.... now only if i knew what the she looked like, anyone bringing their girlfriend's/wives because I dont wanna go up to the wrong one :)

First one to call me TUNA gets kicked in the balls....

THANKS LIZARD, NOW YOU'VE GOT MY FIANCE CALLING ME IT.... :p

And I don't bite...

much :D

PS-if anybody wants to see what everybody else looks like-I suggest you post your picture in the 'Mugshots' forum, like I did.

Enforcer, I'm gonna call you RIGHT in the middle of your tests, LOL

ooooo NO! SHE KNOWS OUR PLAN! Im gonna wear a cup! HAHA one step ahead! Fine call during my test! Maybe you can help me with some of it! (really im not bringing my phone into the building so...)

naaaaa... shes just shy.... she wont kick ya.... ya just gotta brake the ice ... ya know... lol

ooooo NO! SHE KNOWS OUR PLAN! Im gonna wear a cup! HAHA one step ahead! Fine call during my test! Maybe you can help me with some of it! (really im not bringing my phone into the building so...)

LMAO :D

I'll call you anyway ;)

Do any of the Sporties have any ideas for displaying our rides? I mean, the big guys will have some tree to park on, but I can't come up with any ideas for us....

yeah well if plan A with the cup fails, anyone wanna help me with emergency plan B and drive me to a hospital?

I have a sport I park it up on top of things all the time... Oh your talking about those lowered things... i dont think you can park those on trees.

i added chrome to my ride!!!!! my rear diffy is now chrome.... haah not ause i wanted it though... cause i smacked my old one on a rock and it started leaking gear oil everywhere :D so i had to get a new one..... well yesterday i blew out both my rear wheel cylinders.... so im fixing them tomorrow... fixing my alternator...... and washing it to leave bright and early sat morning. :D

OK, I know im pushin it, but here goes...

blue washer leds or no leds????

cant believe im askin this but what do ya think?

Blue leds!? whats wrong with you lizard!? why dont you paint your brake calipers blue while your at it. :confused:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

my list to do starting friday morn at 8am.....
change rear wheel cylinders.
rotate tires.
change alternator to 130amp.
change oil.
chage rear brakes.
check spindels nuts.
add limited slip additive to my rear diff.
oh and wash and wax.

Back