Carlisle, PA May 31st-June 2nd | Page 19 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Carlisle, PA May 31st-June 2nd

Originally posted by Namitey
Blue leds!? whats wrong with you lizard!? why dont you paint your brake calipers blue while your at it. :confused:

sick thought huh?....... I wasnt gonna do it anyway... just wanted to see if everyone was still payin attention.... lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by JDraper
OK, it's Wednesday, any ideas of WHERE and WHEN we want to meet on Saturday??? There's a Eat'n Park Restaurant off I-81 Exit 52 (same exit as the Show)....

OOOOK... now... I think this is the easiest place to meet, even if we dont eat here.... I talked to Jeff and he said it right off of exit 52 on rt81..... sounds easy to find and everyone can meet there.... any objections??? just as a confirmation, if everyone thats going can post that this is ok with them it would help, then there would be no questions about anyone going anywhere else. OK???

Thanx

OK, if we have a place, now how 'bout a time. I vote for around 9AM. That will give those of us travelling time to get there.

Whatever we go with, it better be final by 10am tomorrow 'cause that's when I leave. I've got a hotel booked for friday and sat night and won't have net access there. Also, if plans change after that time, could someone call me on me cell at 516.524.3499?

I will be eating at Waffle House prior to wherever we meet.

Word.

Finished all my waxing today, now to clean the interior. I'm starting to get lazy, I may just keep my doors closed or something.

Just washing it and cleaning under the hood for me... since im not entering.

cool by me i think i can be there by 9 :D if i get all my stuff fixed tomorrow

We can meet where ever as long as i get some food. :)

Waffle House parking lot 9am? How's that work for everyone??? Who can say no to hash browns scattered smothered and covered?

Originally posted by DasFrem
Waffle House parking lot 9am? How's that work for everyone??? Who can say no to hash browns scattered smothered and covered?

If you wanna meet at the Waffle House, post a map to it so we can find it. I chose EatnPark because it's on the same Exit of 81 as the show. I personally don't care one bit, I just want to make it easy to find for everyone.

how bout this, we meet off of 81 at the park and eat, cause its easier to find, then we all go to the waffle house?.....

Matt i cant tell from your pictures but are those the crome or silver cobra R's because im thinking about getting them.

Yeah I think we should meet at the park and eat then go from there. I dont feel like stumbling around carlisle looking for the waffle hut or whatever its called. :) on that note I'd better get back to work.

Eatn'Park, 9AM. BE THERE!!

On that note, my truck is nicely washed, waxed, detailed, and NEWLY SKIDPLATED. It's tucked safely in the garage so it doesn't get dirty overnight, so I can get it dirty driving it there :rolleyes:

Okay, Ya'll....Eat n park at 9am sounds good to me (I personally prefer waffle house, so when everybody is accounted for, I say we give Carlisle a treat and do the Explorer conga line to Waffle house :D )

Rims and tires are on (3 words-BIG F%^&*$ TIRES, lol) and I'm off to my fiances house to get crackin on the rear calipers and waxing. I'll talk to all of you tomorrow morning around 9 am :D

Lizard....blue Leds? HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAHHHHHHHHHHH :D :D :D

guys have fun at the show how i could be there but work. Otherwise lizardtrac up for 4 wheelin sunday

well i washed and waxed my truck and its raining like a ***** here... not that i care.... my truck is pretty dirty anyway.... got everything fixed though... and installed my 130 amp alt. so im good to go... ill just wipe off my truck tomorrow before we go in.... and ill spray some wet and black on my tire....:D

Spas,
I hate to bust your bubble, but I'm going to run my Ranger right in the middle, just to stir things up a bit:D

GOD DAMNIT! I washed my car all nice but i left it out over my friends to go to a concert..... it rained and looks like **** again! :( thank god im not showing it tomorrow! and hey! we gotta get a explorer line when we are leaving tomorrow night! i will wait on the side of the road until you fools come out i guess :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If I didnt have to work I'd be there with you guys. I want to see pictures ;)

Back