Carolina 4x4 Jamboree

Josh Adams

Elite Ranger
Reaction score
City, State
Westminster, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Ranger XLT
Hey guys, who is going to the Jamboree at the Anderson Fair grounds this weekend?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Me. But I am not sure which times and when I can make it... still have to install rocksliders that I finally got painted last weekend and much work to do!

I'll be there on Sunday after church, arond 1ish i guess. Maybe I'll you there Gerald.

What are the dates?? Is it going on the 13th??

The dates are Oct. 12-13. The rock crawl is awesome, I recommend it.

Josh, what is westminster near???

joshua

i started this post last year and no one replyed! but yeh, i will be there sometime.. i got homecoming saturday, but i may come anyway... we will see. deff. sunday

Westminister is near Clemson, Anderson area. It is in the Golden Corner of SC.

The rockcrawl was awesome kewl! :bounce:

Geezitz this place is redneck hell, I think I was one of the only adults that didn't have a confederate flag tattoo, LOL.

I didn't mess with hanging out at the monster truck stuff where the Gravedigger and others were showing off, but hung out at the rockcrawling event. Very slow most of the time since most of the contestants were in way over their head and spent a long time doing nothing but when the capable ones got it awn the action was adrenaline pumpin' fun to watch. A couple of them surprized me and the crowd by doing much better than other rigs that looked to be a lot more capable and didn't do as well. That sort of performance always impresses me.

And finally, two years after the fact, Herculiner finally gave me a gimme cap for doubling their global brand awareness :rolleyes: in the auto and 4x4 internet world :D I wonder what they pay their other salespeople. Dead Link Removed

It was cool to see an actual Pirate vehicle which I heard was Chris Durham's, but that wasn't him driving it through the rockcrawl, I assume it was a friend that he lent it to?

I may go back again tomorrow afternoon. There's some awesome stuff here!

to bad you didnt get to see durhum drive. he is a blast to watch. he knows two throttle positions. All of or all on.

Matt

Gerald and other guys, sorry I didn't get to meet up with any of you. I was there all day on Sunday. The Rockfest was awesome. A yellow 4-Runner went over on it side going into the second set of rocks. I liked it a whole lot.

I just wish there were more vender type people there.

Gerald, did you tell them you were the "Hootus" guys, and they knew what you were talking about?

Back