Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Central Cal Trip anyone?

Discussion in 'Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion' started by cmhaah06, July 29, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. cmhaah06

cmhaah06 Active Member

City, State:
      CLOVIS, CA
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      91 XLT
      Going on a camping/wheeling trip to Coyote lake, Red mountain, Strawberry lake and Mirror lake area the 11th, 12th and 13th. Anybody interested? Im going either way. Its off the 168 about an hour and a half east of Fresno.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. RockRanger

RockRanger Elite Ranger Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Fresno CA
      86 ranger no more
      Callsign:
      KK6TDL
      Wish I had my truck together. I hope to get up there one of these weekends and hit the trails.

4. cmhaah06

cmhaah06 Active Member

City, State:
      CLOVIS, CA
      91 XLT
      Just got the truck up and running today. Going to go up to bald mountain on thursday for a quick shake down run. If anybody is interested we will be meeting at the Chevron at 168/Temperance exit near Clovis Community Hospital at 0830 hours.