Central Ohio? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Central Ohio?

ryf said:
no prob... just rent an explorer?? hehe j/k, definitely PM me, we'll get something figured out.

$477.00 for a week through Hertz.

I dont think so !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

jeeezz
that blows

I'd be intrested in showing if you dont mind a ranger in the mix?

stretch said:
Now you guys show up, after I move away. :D I used to live in Mansfield (about an hour north of Columbus), and there was nobody around. :(

HEY! We met in the 4WP parking lot that one saturday afternoon!

I lived in Marysville, OH for one summer. And I can live my life without ever stepping foot in that place again (Columbus was kinda cool though)

Hokie said:
HEY! We met in the 4WP parking lot that one saturday afternoon!

I lived in Marysville, OH for one summer. And I can live my life without ever stepping foot in that place again (Columbus was kinda cool though)

Ah yes, how could I forget. :D Now I'm in the bum-f**k middle of nowhere, MO, and in the process of a SAS. Funny how vehicle plans change. :confused:

I don't think there's any problem with rangers here, heck, just having a few people show would be good...

stretch said:
Ah yes, how could I forget. :D Now I'm in the bum-f**k middle of nowhere, MO, and in the process of a SAS. Funny how vehicle plans change. :confused:

yeah, when we met you had just lowered and were rollin' on 18's and i was fixin' to lift mine

now you're fixin' to SAS and i'm going back to stock, lol

rangers are alright by me, whats a 4wp?

jarv said:
rangers are alright by me, whats a 4wp?

4 Wheel Parts - the giant, nationwide offroad chainstore ;)

haha they would kick me out of the parking lot. is there anybody here i can pull my hood under the side of there truck or even a bumper haha. we could probably get the ohio guys from rangerpowersports.com to roll with us

bump, we need this to happen!

so...anyone want to do this anytime soon?

any of you guys still up for this??

where is slam jam? I'm not slammed, but I like looking at cars and trucks that are (If I slammed my ex I wouldn't be able to get to work, hehe

Lets Do Something!!!!! We Need A Meet In Ohio!!!!!

Back