Central texas meet and run | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Central texas meet and run

This is looking like it is going to be a big shin-dig.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I might be cutting it close but I should be able to pull it off :). So when is everyone getting down there? Is there a time set?

Yay it's getting closer!

Heck Yea!!!

I might be cutting it close but I should be able to pull it off :). So when is everyone getting down there? Is there a time set?

You can do it Shane!!! Most folks will be showing up Saturday morning, the actual start time will be 10 or 11, we want to get thru a lot of the day before 5 due to the heat, and this still leaves time for grillin' and chillin' for the folks who return home the same day.

Stay tuned, plans for the times and convoy route will be completed this weekend and then posted!!

Oh yea!! A lot more folks than we had even hoped for!! :D

Really, so on that note if you have a camp chair you should bring them. I have a few , but not enought (which is a good thing) means a good turn out:thumbsup:

Becky is staying home.

I'm ready for the trip up there. Since I work 2nd shift I won't get off work till about 12:30 am Saturday morning, so if somebody sees a green Dodge ram heading north on 35 doing the swerving thing, just honk your horn a couple of times to wake me up. ;)

ONE WEEK!!!!!!

Doing a final route recon today, the route has been shortened to keep from just eating dust and to give more time at the City "Lake". 2 bathrooms stops have been planned in, the One Stop in Jonesboro and a CEFCO in Hamilton.
We would like to have a final headcount to confirm attendance, (cyber, we are gonna count you and ladycyber as confirmed, we do know it depends on your work load) If your sure you are gonna to be attending, don't respond. ( we will count you automatically)
Also, if folks will bring some vittles to go along with the burgers, we can make plans on that. (cold storage space is limited here)

Temp for the 5th is est to be 106, so Saturday might be a fry the burgers on the rocks day!!

Getting close!!!!!

Need head count on all who will be staying till Sun(all are welcome). Need to know how much cleaning I need to do:p:

Also if anyone has a extra 9 or 10" wide 15" rim ( for my 86 Bronco ) I will be more than willing to buy it. Need it for my spare Thanks

dang it, should of been more specific on vittles:

What we are looking for, is things such as buns, paper plates, plasticware, chips etc, and such, and anything one would want to bring, Robert and I are still covering the burgers and dogs with the condiments and stuff such as onions, pickles, tomatoes, lettece, etc.

BYOB's.

All I have to say is this:

223194_797018421971_44013058_37568498_1106927_n.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was thinking about the hoodless scoop mod too :p:

Back