Central texas meet and run | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Central texas meet and run

Are there any other ithem that needs to be brought? I can bring a few folding chairs and some smaller coolers and maybe a few food items.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are there any other ithem that needs to be brought? I can bring a few folding chairs and some smaller coolers and maybe a few food items.

Anything is appricated and welcomed. Could you bring some condiments? We will dang sure need those. Chairs will proably be a real good idea too, can never have too many. The coolers also sound great, sometimes it is a lot easier to carry smaller ones instead of those 900 gallon ones I see some folks with. Thank you!!!

Ok guys, after horendous traffic, i am en route and should be rolling into Hamilton about 11

Here's the set up for what to look for at easymac's house.

IMG_0408.jpg

Yay tomorrow is almost here. I'm waiting on a bro-in law who hopefully will show up and help me get the lug nuts off the Rock Trac that have been put on by an impact wrench hahaha that I'm a giant wuss and can't get off with my 4way. I'm not sure a long trip on these old worn out rear tires is a good idea.

Have fun guys, take lots of pics:thumbsup:

I'll be leaving out very soon...actually in about two hours. At least I know traffic won't be bad. :D

Drive safe and arrive alive Dan. You might hit Saturday morning heavy traffic in Hamilton, might be 2 cars at both of the lights!!!!!! :D

Alright I am heading South now. Garmin says it will take 2 hours and 21 minutes. I think I can beat that record.

Alright I am heading South now. Garmin says it will take 2 hours and 21 minutes. I think I can beat that record.

Sounds good Mike! Drive safe!! You know how these damn Texas drivers are!!!

On my way with my buddy!

What a day!!!!! 17 peeps and 8 rigs on the run!!! More pics will be coming as folks post theirs. Carnage, only a tail light lens on Shade and some damge to the exhaust on the Dr. Jack when doing a obstacle.

pre maintenace on the rigs, changing the fuel pump on the Dr. Jack

IMG_0411.jpg

Russell changing a tire

IMG_0414.jpg

changing all the tires on TxPlates rig

IMG_0416.jpg

Group at City Lake (and there's the water)

IMG_0421.jpg

Chilling after the run with burgers at Robert's place

IMG_0424.jpg

More photos and info to come

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for the awesome time guys!! Definitely looking forward to the next event and hopefully I'll be more qualified next time haha. :)

Back