Changes to Existing Order scheduled for 4/18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Changes to Existing Order scheduled for 4/18

andywink

Reaction score
City, State
MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Ltd 300a, 4/19 build
I am thinking about changing my order that is scheduled for 4/18. I was thinking about bumping up to the 302A package. Does anyone know if that will totally reschedule everything, or do you think they can make the change and keep it in the schedule? Ford has already pushed it from 4/4 to 4/18, but If it would need to be rescheduled I will keep it as is....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Only your dealer can tell you. That is a big difference to add, you will probably have to reorder.

Yup you will need to make a new order but if you could wait so do it and be happy. You don't want to shouda coulda woulda feeling !!

Those were my thoughts. I ordered what I wanted, but as I read about everything else, make me want more.... Welcome to the human condition....

302A package is sweet!

The adaptive cruise control is nothing short of amazing!

I did not think adaptive cruise control was a big deal and would not have selected it if available as a separate option until I tried it and now I would not be without it!

302A package is sweet!

The adaptive cruise control is nothing short of amazing!

I did not think adaptive cruise control was a big deal and would not have selected it if available as a separate option until I tried it and now I would not be without it!

I second that!.....Collision Avoidance has saved me twice now so its paid for itself without a doubt.

Back