Check out this Explorer...

oldschool4life

Reaction score
City, State
Nothern Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Sport
Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very pretty if you like that sort of thing. I notice they couldn't get the leather right though (wrinkles)

interior is damn cool, but that paint job just doesnt do it for me.

It is like a rolling billboard. It has some nice work done, but the graphics and stickers are WAY too loud!

Robb

Wow thats a nice truck.

eww

eww! they sucked donkey balls with the coloring, it's nasty, and from what I can tell, there is NO way they were able to fiberglass the roof, which would make it sound like crap, sorry, but they got bad taste, they should lick some monkey balls to understand what they did to a perfectly good explorer.

hell, I bet my single 12" is louder than their 2 12"s, I'm hitting 148.9 certified on linear X with my single 12" sub (no not a gay L7 or solobaric)

2 questions:

1) why 2 screens in the rear? can those monitor stereo functions?
2) why are those ceiling subs not covered better? I understand that they're using the truck as an airspace, but they could've made the wires look cool or something.
3) (yes, I can count) how do you turn on the playstation if you're playing from the front of the truck?

I know it's a show truck, but it doesn't look very usable or convenient to me.

Originally posted by Alec
I know it's a show truck, but it doesn't look very usable or convenient to me.

Show trucks are meant for just that, show. Not built to be convenient. This is just a truck that this audio shop uses to display their skills and talents. That's all.

I think it's OK but could be better.

qw

yes, demonstarte their skill of bad taste, lol, but at least it proves they know how to do fiberglassing good, it's up to the customer to say how it's to be done.

I think it looks cool. I wish I had the money to spend on that.

I dont think it looks that good. The paint job is not that good. And i dont think that, that design has looked good in about 20 years... but thats just me. However, i would like to know how they got it all one color... yes im no dumb*** its painted but it looks like they got new... umm... i feel like a retard the stuff on the bottom... cause its like rubbermade stuff on the stock x sports

I cant wait for the thread to start about somebody wanting to mount thier subs to the roof!

Originally posted by MrExplorer
I cant wait for the thread to start about somebody wanting to mount thier subs to the roof!

Yes, the subs on the roof might not be the best location; but, I never seen that done before.

It's still better than what most of us have.

Originally posted by MrExplorer

Dead Link Removed

ROFLMAO!!!

Eww, those roof mounted subs are UGLY.
In fact the whole interior was pretty stupid. You think they would want to waste their time and money on a demo vehicle that the majority of people would like.

I like it

But it sure is way out there! And the sound system! Hey, how loud do you sound guys need to be anyway? is it not good enough unless the guy three cars in back of you can feel it in their chest cavities?

If there were a set of donkey balls around they would no doubt be rendered sterile by the low frequency vibrations.

-off thread meanderings of a bored surfer-
<LOL, reminds me of seeing this "gronk" (No-neck, with muscles with muscles on them and smaller muscles in orbit around him) when I was on a small ferry where ya just sit in your car. Anyway this gronk pulled this dude half way out of his car to tell him if he didn`t turn down his ***kin stereo he`d shove a speaker up his and each of his three friends a$$es!
That was funny, and I never heard any music for the rest of the trip. Even turned mine down too.:eek:

Talk about road rage. >

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey you may offend them. I think it 3 blocks.. Not 3 cars!

Big Bass comes with Big resposibility!

Back