• Register Today It's free!

Chrome tail lights-07 Sport Trac

siouxjuju

Reaction score
City, State
Wagner, South Dakota
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Sport Trac
I'm new to this, so I hope I'm doing this right. I purchased my Sport Trac last year and I am in love! I would like to rev it up a bit, and one of looks I like are the chrome or led tail lights. I've done some searching online, but I can't seem to find them past an '05? Anyone have any ideas, or is it not possible to get them for an '07?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've also been looking for them. I would love to find a set of clear smoked LED lens. Recon makes some nice ones for F150 but nothing for Sport Trac

accessories mystery

I'll add to the mystery...The cool chrome covers for your door handles...back seat covers...most of the accessories for trucks are NOT for my Sport Trac! Anyone with links to any websites that may help...PLEASE send them my way.

Ebay for all but the tails and no one makes them. That is why some people, like me, spray tint theirs.

I'm new to this, so I hope I'm doing this right. I purchased my Sport Trac last year and I am in love! I would like to rev it up a bit, and one of looks I like are the chrome or led tail lights. I've done some searching online, but I can't seem to find them past an '05? Anyone have any ideas, or is it not possible to get them for an '07?

Hey there h20gal, did you have any insight to my wanting to fancy up my truck? Got your post, but it didn't say anything?

Morning, what I was going to say was that I have an 07 Sport Trac and love it too. I recently bought some chrome door pulls and put them on..........looks awesome. I have rain guards, and a bug shield on her also. I have spent time looking every where for other items to put on her but there seems to be nothing. Tail lights would be really nice. Chrome under the doors would also be cool, but there is nothing like that to be found. Let me know if you have any luck finding more STUFF. Have a great day. glo

Back