1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Clear head lights...Clear fog lights?

Discussion in 'Performance Lighting' started by FexplorerV8, December 15, 2004.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. FexplorerV8

FexplorerV8 Active Member

City, State:
      Houston, TX
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      97 expedition
      im gonna be getting clear diamond cut headlights for my 96 i already got silverstars bulbs and it lights a lot better..... but i just love the looks of the clear diamond cut lights, im missing the drivers fog light the little plastic that holds it was broken since i bought the truck and i was gonna glue it... next thing i notice it was missing... :mad: anyways im just wondering if the make "better" fog lights or should i just get one from a junk yard? im thinking of putting silverstars on them as well, it just lights so much better than normal bulbs!!!
      Any ideas would be great!! thanks!! :exp:

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.