Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Club 4X4ORD updates and newsletter!

Discussion in 'Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion' started by ahhjaws, October 10, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. ahhjaws

ahhjaws Moab Edition Explorer

City, State:
      Ft. Collins, CO
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1992 Explorer XLT
      Club 4X4ORD Newsletter.

Hi, this is the coordinator for Club 4X4ORD.

I hope all of you are having fun these past few months. It has been pretty crazy over here with all of the new members joining and website issues. I am pleased to announce this will be the first of the monthly newsletters for all members.

News:

-Boulder, CO trip scheduled!
      November 08-10. We will meet on Friday afternoon and go to an area just North of Boulder. We will be returning mid-Sunday. If you have any questions, or if you would like to sign up, please e-mail me. Since it is in the winter, snow might be possible. If the trip is cancelled, I will e-mail everyone a day or two in advance. But if not, be prepared for very cold nights. I will have more info later on in the month. Click here for more info.

-Web site getting there!
      The newly designed website is still in the process of being made, but, I am making progress. I hope to have the new site design up by the end of the month.

-Membership fee!
      Because of the rise in internet costs, I am requiring that all members starting in the year 2003 pay a small yearly $10 membership fee. Sorry for the inconvenience. If all members could please pay at the beginning of the year, I would appreciate it. Thanks! Click here for more details

-Vinyl window stickers!
      As being a member of Club 4X4ORD, you will be able to receive a vinyl window sticker free. They say www.4x4ord.com and are approx. 24"x3". I can special order larger or smaller ones if requested. I can also make custom vinyl images/sayings at an additional cost if you are interested . Please e-mail me if you want any of the stickers.

-Send me your pics!
      Also from being a member, you have the ability to post pictures of you and your rig. Please send me any pics, details of your rig (mods, future mods), and maybe a brief history of yourself. Then it will be posted onto your member's page.

-Input from you!
      I am always on the lookout for opinions, comments, trip ideas, you name it. Please e-mail me any thought you may have.

Thank you and have fun!

Chris Wyatt

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.