Club 4X4ORD updates and newsletter! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Club 4X4ORD updates and newsletter!

ahhjaws

Moab Edition Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ft. Collins, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 Explorer XLT
Club 4X4ORD Newsletter.

Hi, this is the coordinator for Club 4X4ORD.

I hope all of you are having fun these past few months. It has been pretty crazy over here with all of the new members joining and website issues. I am pleased to announce this will be the first of the monthly newsletters for all members.

News:

-Boulder, CO trip scheduled!
November 08-10. We will meet on Friday afternoon and go to an area just North of Boulder. We will be returning mid-Sunday. If you have any questions, or if you would like to sign up, please e-mail me. Since it is in the winter, snow might be possible. If the trip is cancelled, I will e-mail everyone a day or two in advance. But if not, be prepared for very cold nights. I will have more info later on in the month. Click here for more info.

-Web site getting there!
The newly designed website is still in the process of being made, but, I am making progress. I hope to have the new site design up by the end of the month.

-Membership fee!
Because of the rise in internet costs, I am requiring that all members starting in the year 2003 pay a small yearly $10 membership fee. Sorry for the inconvenience. If all members could please pay at the beginning of the year, I would appreciate it. Thanks! Click here for more details

-Vinyl window stickers!
As being a member of Club 4X4ORD, you will be able to receive a vinyl window sticker free. They say www.4x4ord.com and are approx. 24"x3". I can special order larger or smaller ones if requested. I can also make custom vinyl images/sayings at an additional cost if you are interested . Please e-mail me if you want any of the stickers.

-Send me your pics!
Also from being a member, you have the ability to post pictures of you and your rig. Please send me any pics, details of your rig (mods, future mods), and maybe a brief history of yourself. Then it will be posted onto your member's page.

-Input from you!
I am always on the lookout for opinions, comments, trip ideas, you name it. Please e-mail me any thought you may have.

Thank you and have fun!

Chris Wyatt

Back