• Register Today It's free!

Coupon Codes for Forum Members

Reaction score
City, State
Levittown, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
All
Hi Guys,

We have codes available for forum members so if your looking for Genuine Ford replacement parts or Accessories please let us know, Feel free to reply to this thread here and we will message you.

Thanks!

-Benny

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice! This will come in handy.
Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Can you tell us if Ford discontinued the 91-94 Negative battery cables or not? I need one for a 94 XLT, and not sure about any of the aftermarket cables. Can you source one?

Last edited:

Nice! This will come in handy.
Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Can you tell us if Ford discontinued the 91-94 Negative battery cables or not? I need one for a 94 XLT, and not sure about any of the aftermarket cables. Can you source one?

Hi,

Yes Ford discontinued this part however you may get lucky if you do a search for part # F3TZ-14301-E online. I am sorry we do not have any sources for it.

-Benny

Hi Benny! Looking for a front passenger side seatbelt buckle assembly for a 2014 Police Interceptor Utility.
Cam

"Got beer ?"
:rofl:

Benny, the attached vin # is from a new '20 Explorer w/o the luggage rails. Are the front to rear inserts available for purchase. Both left and right. If so, I want a set. The ones on my ST need to come off. They are sooooo ugly . . . . . Like my ex wife. ;)
Mike
IMG_20200326_125909.jpg

Hi Mike,

I believe the numbers are
LB5Z-7850462-AA
LB5Z-7850463-AA
The data in the catalog is a bit funky I think because the VIN may be too new.

They are on a slight backorder and looking at the diagram these may be oversized to ship. Our selling price is about 414.00 on them
Please let me know if you may be interested.
Thanks,
-Benny

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back