Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

For Sale Creative Zen Sleek Photo 20gb MP3 player

Discussion in 'Misc Items For Sale' started by Limited Ex, January 29, 2009.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. Limited Ex

Limited Ex Elite Lurker

City, State:
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    94 Limited
    Upgraded to a larger one awhile back, and no longer need this one. I don't even remember what music is on it, but I will leave it or wipe it if you choose. Will come with USB cable, but no wall charger. My new one didn't come with one, Creative stopped that a couple years ago, so I am keeping my old one. But they can be had for dirt cheap. However, it will charge off the USB cable when your computer is running.

Software is not required, simple drag-and-drop just like it should be. Creatives software blows (its bad) anyhow.

It works perfectly, though on the back there are a couple wear marks. Other than that, its flawless.

$40 delivered

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.