Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Cup Holder Insert

Discussion in 'Explorer - Ranger Interior Accessories' started by Steven G Webb, May 12, 2019.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^
  1. Steven G Webb

Steven G Webb New Member

City, State:
    Saluda
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2007 Explorer Limited
    Can anyone recommend a good insert for the front cup holders in the 06-10 Explorer? As mine are they are too large in diameter to hold my knock-off Yeti stainless steel 20 oz tumbler. The indent at the bottom of the holder is just large enough that the cup won't sit upright. I padded the bottom with a paper towel but the cup still falls over. I can't help but think that there was originally some sort of sizer or insert in this space.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Brooklyn, NY
    88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
  4. Steven G Webb

Steven G Webb New Member

City, State:
    Saluda
    2007 Explorer Limited
    Unfortunately I do not nor do I have an aptitude for making the measurements and drawing. I was hoping someone else had done all that.

5. BrooklynBay

BrooklynBay Moderator & long time member. Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Brooklyn, NY
    88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars

We Support Our Troops!