Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Custom fit, personalized floor mats

Discussion in 'Explorer - Ranger Interior Accessories' started by dbell262, January 21, 2014.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. dbell262

dbell262 New Member

City, State:
    Rome, Ga.
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    1997 Mercury Mountaineer
    I was trying to find some custom-fit floor mats for my 97 Mercury Mountaineer (spilled on coffee like a dummy on my other ones), and I found a neat little website called ggbailey.com. They make custom-fit floor mats, and you can pick the carpet and edge colors and they will embroider your name or whatever on there too.

Anyway, I bought a set and they have been sending me marketing emails ever since. Today I got one with a discount code good for 10 percent off (they have a free shipping promotion right now too). I thought I'd share it just in case anyone here was interested (it is case sensitive):

CARCLUB13

I really like my mats, for what it's worth.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. colintrax

colintrax Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Georgia
    97 XLT
    That's cool! To bad they don't have rubber mats :(

4. dbell262

dbell262 New Member

City, State:
    Rome, Ga.
    1997 Mercury Mountaineer
    Yeah. Only carpet. Apparently GGBailey.com is the direct-to-consumer branch of Racemark International, which makes the OEM floor mats for a lot of brands, including Mercedes-Benz and BMW. Anyway, that discount code doesn't expire, but the free shipping offer is supposed to end on Valentine's Day.